View Single Post
Old 04.11.2011, 05:03 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallifax View Post
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I was afraid that's what the answer would be...

It's a shame, nothing, and I mean nothing at all sounds like the virus - it's such an amazing synth and literally the only thing that makes me hesitant to spend the money on the ti2 is the fact that I still have the same problems I did when I first bought it - and yet every update Claims to have fixed them - ha! It's sadly just as problematic as the Powercore platform

Cheers ~
Hi there
as seen here:
http://infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=33053
"• VC: Virus TI Snow Plug-In created uncompensated latency (fixed)
• SE: Arpeggiator Sync better with VC now
• SE: Rotary Speaker gets the signals correctly in Oscillator Split Mode
• SE: Random Generator works correctly now
• SE: Crackling can occur with certain patches (fixed)
• SE: Synced LFO's will run at correct timing, after you change the LFO Clock"

some issues seem to have been fixed (amongst them, snow latency). I can't confirm that, as I don't want to update my TI2 right now (in the middle of a production). I do love the sound and use it on a daily basis, and it's 100% stable (in oldschool midi and analog audio - mode).
There seem to be some improvements by using an USB hub (yes, the manual explicitly tells us NOT to do that, but Access have changed their minds).
Maybe someone who has had those problems and has already updated can shed some light on this matter? I would be happy to hear it finally works flawlessly. Anyone? Please?