Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 28.02.2010, 08:02 PM
New here
New here

Unhappy What am i doing wrong?

Hello infekted, i hope you can help me out .
So lately i've been having trouble updating the OS for my Virus C. Now before you link me directly to that topic which should explain evrything, or consult the manual i did both of those.
Anyhow, i tried alot of different Sysex sending programs and i kind of get stuck at the same point. I've downloaded the Os update 6.6 from the official site, and i'm sending it to my virus via 'Bome's SendSX'. Yes i have it in update mode. Now i does send and receive midi perfectly. It even counts up the sysex data on the little display. But after the file transfer is done on the computer, the virus still says a few random numbers. ( like 12 8 sysex ). I geuss that's it, and the manual says you have to hit Store. But nothing happens. So do you need some kind of end message? Which should say transfer completed or something, and then press store? But the program sending the midi data says evrything is already transfered. Weird that i don't know what to do on the very last step. So i hope you can help me out .
Old 25.03.2010, 12:34 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Abnorm

are lowpage and highpage set to sysex ?