Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 15.12.2004, 12:39 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

FER CHRISAKES GUYS!!!!

If you couldn't tell my attitude towards this auction was sarcastic by the SECOND POST of this thread...then I can't be held accountable for stringing y'all along for this whole thread.

SHEESH!
Old 15.12.2004, 12:45 AM
Am starting to like this forum

your avatar looks like the kind of guy who might go for it.
Old 15.12.2004, 12:47 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via ICQ to Wandering Kid

its 1:43 in the morning in the uk, im tired, ive still got an essay to write and your avatar sinusoid has wigged be out BAD. the first one was freaky so i kept scrolling down the page until a i couldnt see it anymore. only all your posts are strategically placed apart so that its not possible to scroll anywhere in this thread without seeing that FREAKY face. argh! i need a ciggy! the sarcasm was amusing. ebay hasnt hurt me yet but ive seen enough dodgy virus listings there to recognise which ones look legit. the best ones are 'access virus - GRAET CONDITION!!' and like no description.

so which one is it? is it wrecked? will you actually receive a compacted cube of crushed metal that the seller assures you is (or was) a working access virus? a peice of paper, cut out into the shape of virus desktop with the buttons and rotaries crayoned in?

we'll never know...

EDIT: oh my god. it wigged you out too wildbill? at precisely the same time as me. hahahaha!
Old 15.12.2004, 12:59 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Kid
EDIT: oh my god. it wigged you out too wildbill? at precisely the same time as me. hahahaha!
Haha suckers -

You saw that freaked-out Avatar with the words"Complete Newbie" over it, and you were sucked right into my master plan.

Mwuhahahaha!

Welcome to New York - suckers!!

now get out....
Old 15.12.2004, 01:10 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:

so which one is it? is it wrecked? will you actually receive a compacted cube of crushed metal that the seller assures you is (or was) a working access virus? a peice of paper, cut out into the shape of virus desktop with the buttons and rotaries crayoned in?

we'll never know...

Speaking of all that, have you seen this?

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/
Old 15.12.2004, 04:21 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5inusoid
Quote:
Haha suckers -

You saw that freaked-out Avatar with the words"Complete Newbie" over it, and you were sucked right into my master plan.

Mwuhahahaha!

Welcome to New York - suckers!!

now get out....
Hehe, nice to see a few more hoaxers show up on the board.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 15.12.2004, 04:25 AM

Quote:

Speaking of all that, have you seen this?

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/
Hilarious. That story was great.
Old 15.12.2004, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Wait-

So if i win the auction for $50

For the unreleased Virus TI

From the guy with no feedback points

I won't get my synth?

Me no understand this Ebay.
There are alot of wankstains out there on Ebay. If you win this aution you will be ripped off. You will probably win it for $150.... Not a huge amount of money....maybe the fraudster feels a little bad for ripping people off this time of year. Oh well, thats really nice of him....expect this guy to go back to big frauds in the new year.

This is a clever fraud. At the moment there is some confusion over the exact shipping dates to certain countries. If you were a naive kid surfing the net.....you might even think 'omg they've started shipping them...WOW look at the price of this....I gotta get it' and hey presto you'll be $200 out of pocket by xmas day.

Just dont take the risk. Some of the easiest frauds to spot are the ones that go for silly money.

My advice is: Never spend money on Ebay that you cant afford to loose. For me....that equates to never spending more than ?500.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 15.12.2004, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Err.. Am i the only one getting Sinus little joke about that TI?

I mean, that seller cant be serious in any way. Maybe you'll get an print of that photo on the TI if you win the auction

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 15.12.2004, 11:01 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via ICQ to Wandering Kid

that p-p-p-powerbook!! story is legendary. half the stuff that comes out of somethingawful is legendary. if you peeps like your hoaxes extreme and outrageous you should check out http://www.419eater.com/. these people deliberately set out to scam scammers and they go really far. further than anything ive seen before. one guy posed as a young women and got her scammer to piss into a kitty litter and photograph it. they sent a photoshopped picture back. all the pictures are on the net and still on that site last time i checked. it should be in the trophy room section. totally. fucking. hilarious.

EDIT: i couldnt find the thread on the forum but i have the first page of it saved with links to the pics but his site seems to have been taken down. the thread starter is 'foker,' the thread title is 'TROPHY: Kelli got mugu to piss in kitty litter box, 11 pics' see if you can find it.