Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07.12.2020, 09:05 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
I've been integrating synths with computers since the mid 80's and I cannot remember a time I got what I wanted It's usually quite a grind to get everything working properly.

When I refer to MIDI over USB, I don't mean just a MIDI cable I mean that some folks are successfully running the software as a librarian and to edit the sound. Seriously, I urge you to do some reading on this. I don't know why its working for some not for others but I know you won't get anywhere with it if you limit your understanding to what is posted in this forum.

Go to the source of information, try to figure out what the differences are. Otherwise consider the alternatives I posted. Apple+Access Music = No Future.

https://www.virus.info/forum/index.p...ility-warning/

That's about the best I can do, sorry

Been at this quite a while now myself and I can tell you nobody has got VC or the plug-in working on a mac with Big Sur. Just trying to boot up VC you will get the following error message. "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information." So yeah, pretty much dead in the water...don't believe everything you read on forums.