Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.01.2004, 09:25 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default I updated succesfully to 1024 patches but I have question

I updated to the 1024 sounds correctly but what I want to know is if there sounds that were saved on banks A or B would they still be there or would they be overwritten with the update I did?

Secondly can anyone tell me what is the default first 3 patches in single mode on Bank A. (I just bought a new Virus used KC and want to make sure I have correct default factory sounds.)

Last of all I can't get in multi because someone protected it. Is there a way around this?
thanks
Old 21.01.2004, 08:21 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Default Re: I updated succesfully to 1024 patches but I have questio

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano
I updated to the 1024 sounds correctly but what I want to know is if there sounds that were saved on banks A or B would they still be there or would they be overwritten with the update I did?
I don't think so but I'm not 100% definite.
The "ABM.mid" file which is part of the download zip file contains Banks A & B patches.

Quote:
Secondly can anyone tell me what is the default first 3 patches in single mode on Bank A. (I just bought a new Virus used KC and want to make sure I have correct default factory sounds.)
A0 - Overture
A1 - Dr What?
A2 - EP Stage

Quote:
Last of all I can't get in multi because someone protected it. Is there a way around this?
thanks
Are you saying you can't get in to Multi, or you can't store Multi edits?

Memory Protect is in the SYSTEM menu.
It should be set to OFF if you want to store edits to Singles and Multis.
Old 21.01.2004, 04:23 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Default hi

Thanks for response. I defintely don't have the factory A and B banks where can I get these do you have a link?

And yes multi is completely protected with a message saying Protected for show. Is there a wy to disable that?
Thanks

Oh..... I do trance, dance etc are there any recommened patches for this sound? /And is it possible to save a bank to my C-G banks? My setting sonly seem to let me save to Bank A or B
thanks
Old 21.01.2004, 07:56 PM

Default Re: hi

Quote:
Thanks for response. I defintely don't have the factory A and B banks where can I get these do you have a link?
it is in the OS update archive under goodies\ and is called ABM.MID. If you download this file you get the factory sounds back into your virus.

Quote:

And yes multi is completely protected with a message saying Protected for show. Is there a wy to disable that?
Thanks
Where did you get THIS virus? Can you pass the serial number privately to me?

[quote="keano"]
Oh..... I do trance, dance etc are there any recommened patches for this sound? /And is it possible to save a bank to my C-G banks? My setting sonly seem to let me save to Bank A or B
thanks[quote]

take a look at http://www.access-music.de and find 4000+ patches for download.

-tk
Old 22.01.2004, 10:30 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: hi

Quote:
Download the latest OS from www.access-music.de

Thanks

You need to install OS 6.5 (latest build). It looks like you just bought one of the Viruses we used at NAMM, which had a special OS installed to stop inquisitive fingers messing up the sounds

Quote:
thanks

Try the Manuel Schleis sets and the first Cosmic Dreamer set.