Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 07.12.2009, 06:11 PM
New here
New here

Sorry if this question has been already anwsered, I didnt find it, but is anyone else having small issues with the 3.3.0.0 beta in windows 7? When I install the update, it tells me that it cannot install the usb driver so I should contact access, but the installer continues without problems. The second issue I have is that the Virus Control GUI is soooo slow to respond. For example when I change the pages its not smooth at all. I use FL so I dont know if this happenes with other hosts.

Is it just me or someone had the same thing?
Old 07.12.2009, 07:24 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

@ Kutyu

If there is no problem with the installer and everything is right, so you have not to worry. But if you think it is important for ACCESS to know your issue so tell them.

Yes, it's normal that the GUI in Win7 is slow! So, don't worry. There have been changes in the adresses, so ACCESS must reprogram some things. Win XP and Win 7 aren't the same. You have to wait for another OS update because OS 3.3 won't solve this problem. So, maybe OS 3.4 will do!

Cheers