Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 22.09.2009, 09:20 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Default I need help stereo panning position/

Hi i posted this on problem on the official forum but nobody seems willing to help

http://www.access-music.de/forum/ind...D=292&c0639c2f

Could somebody possibly post up a shot clip of the following it would really help me out.

1- an atomized or inout thru signal
2 a initialize signal both of these in keyboard standalone not VC

3- then a initialise signal in VC
4-then an atomised signal in VC

I need to analyze the signals to see if yours are fine or is it my audio interface. Iv contacted access support but they just recommend i get in touch with my local dealer witch is germany .

Basically my virus gives a out weird stereo position signal when i use the keyboard in stand alone mode and use it as an input thru or atomizer the signal has strange pan on any input signal which is output thu 1-2 or 3-4 ect but not on the actual synth noises (oscillators) But when i put it into usb mode and into logic the usb atomizer signal is fine then the problem swops over onto the oscillators???? I really dont get what is going on..

any help would be great thanks guys
Old 30.09.2009, 12:16 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Can you exchange it for a new one? Is it still under warranty????
Old 30.12.2009, 06:17 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Hey guys i still havnt got anywhere with this So have been unable to use the atomizer function at all. Also when im in usb mode i have to switch to main outs so solve it on VC plugin as usb outs are showing the same problem this make the sounds sound completely wrong in the mix like applying a stereo position plugin panning off to one side so are really unusable.

Could anybody possibly post a couple of examples of atomizer for me. I could do with one example straight from the in/outs and 2 examples through USB mode switching output from USB to main outs so i can see if mine is faulty. Or if this is a problem with the TI1 range.

Just a couple of small clips would do so i can compare and rule out my set up being the problem.

Any help would be great.