Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 14.05.2007, 10:25 AM
New here
New here

Talking Audio Clicks/Glitches with Virus C

Greetings brothers and sisters, friends and neighbors, vibrations in the mind of the one true god who's name is LOVE.

I have this small technical problem with the Access Virus C, hope someone knows the answer to this. I always seem to get audio glitches/clicks from the virus, and always oblivious how it happens. I have the EMU-1820M soundcard with Cubase Sx3, and everything works flawless. When I go through presets in the virus..no clicks whatsoever, after I start to twik a few knobs and find certain soundz I want, I seem to get clicks when I play it back , I tried to go inside the virus edit menu to see if there is any function that triggers the amp/filter envelops but still getting audio clicks. By the way, I'm using the midi in and out of the soundcard, I havn't tried to connect another synth to see if it does the same. Even though after I convert to audio and put some eq on it, it seems to not be so noticible, but it's still there. Has anyone ever experienced something like this from their Virus before? If so...please help...Thanks so much everyone.

Infinitely Yours,
Max