Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 03.10.2013, 04:13 AM
New here
New here

Default My Virus T12 is possessed

I recently acquired a T12 (OS4.5.3.00) and have been experiencing weird glitches with it. When I try to doing google searches to find out about any problems with the machine, it appears there aren't too many people that experience any trouble with it, so at first I assumed it was user error, but when I had my boyfriend try it out, he had even stranger things happen.

Somethings that have happened:
- When editing the effects and selecting the "delay" button, the virus will switch patches.

- It will randomly change internal menu settings when I haven't set it to do so, or when I turn it on, it will turn on with completely different settings then when it was last used.

- When I turned the machine on today, it wasn't making any sounds, then I played a demo song, and when I turned the demo off it worked again. Then after switching between several patches, it started making a sound that was like glitchy latency, while the volume was all the way down.

If any one has any advice please help. I have contacted ACCESS support directly and they have no addressed the issue at all and continue to make vague suggestions that have nothing to do with correcting the problem. I'm starting to become suspicious as to why I can't find any answers or any other people with similar problems through internet searches.
Old 03.10.2013, 05:41 AM
Pro
Pro

Have you updated to the new OS?

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Old 06.10.2013, 01:25 AM
New here
New here

Default Update

Yes I have, and now it's worse. The "select" buttons of the effects section is now functioning as a "store" button.
Old 06.10.2013, 09:25 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to mitchiemasha

Sounds broken, send it back! you may have a ghost or midi messages, not noticed, accidentally recorded, might be messing with your projects. This doesn't explain other problems though.

Access support will help.