Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 07.10.2006, 11:46 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
I think you meant to say "when you've been the cause of dozens of fight threads as I have, you have a pretty accurate hunch when the kick the fucker when they're down to make them leave!".
Hey, I've only caused three leaves and in all of the cases I didn't even attack anyone. I just wrote complex postings. I'm like Gauss of forum posting.
Old 07.10.2006, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L
Hey, I've only caused three leaves and in all of the cases I didn't even attack anyone. I just wrote complex postings. I'm like Gauss of forum posting.
Hold on! I can read the comlexity of this post Juho and I don't like it bastard!

Let me spell this out for people who can't understand the complexity of that which is Juho.

"I've only caused three leaves" - This really means that Juho has grown 3 of the famous datura plants, which he uses for poisoning small jewish children.

"I'm like Gauss of forum posting" - This can be taken many ways, but the most obvious one is that Juho is highlighting his adiction of self-surgery. How is that circumcision healing?

Sick!!![/u][/i]
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 08.10.2006, 01:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Hold on! I can read the comlexity of this post Juho and I don't like it bastard!
Comlexity? Is it like dyslexity,except insted of writing and reading it's all about communication in general... Hey! It makes sense! I'm a misunderstood genious, which fits perfectly for comlexia!

Quote:
Let me spell this out for people who can't understand the complexity of that which is Juho.

"I've only caused three leaves" - This really means that Juho has grown 3 of the famous datura plants, which he uses for poisoning small jewish children.
Actually I'm misunderstood again. I do poison children, but because The Party doesn't recognise any religions, we just poison all children equally. It's like mutilating your balls: Good for the planet.

Quote:
"I'm like Gauss of forum posting" - This can be taken many ways, but the most obvious one is that Juho is highlighting his adiction of self-surgery. How is that circumcision healing?
You're mixingup self-surgery with self-scourgery. I forgive this apparent spelling based error, as you are an Aussie. Although self-scourgery is sometimes fun, The Party recommends to aim the scourgery at someone or let someone do the scourgery for you.

Quote:
Sick!!!
It's all normal!