Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 16.08.2005, 09:52 PM
Pro
Pro

LMAO!!!! People are still deluding themselves with distributor release dates and info from EBAY charlatans.

Always entertaining around here
Old 17.08.2005, 12:32 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADSTATION
The release of Cubase SX3.1 seems pretty imminent(they are saying August)...One of the key features is that you'll be able to use any hardware just like a VST...Looking forward to see how it's going to be implemented!
My guess is it will be by using audio routing rather than digital transfers. You'd probably need a sound card with many ins/outs to make it worth while.

But who knows, maybe they have figured out some new technology to transfer audio data through the normal midi ports on any synth!! Joke by the way.

So back to the TI.....

I hear on the grape vine that the TI will be released! Can't give any specific dates, but I can definitely say it's somewhere in between now and one day.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 17.08.2005, 05:31 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

I just got my TI Polar. Then my wife had to wake me up. Damn! Hopefully soon the dream will be real.
Old 17.08.2005, 07:25 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Send a message via MSN to obliterations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal
LMAO!!!! People are still deluding themselves with distributor release dates and info from EBAY charlatans.

Always entertaining around here
Yea, I guess the people whos bussiness depends on things like shipping dates wouldn't really know anything. Who cares if they have taken money and placed orders for customers. What do they care once they have taken our money? We all know what Access has been telling the distributors about projected shipping dates cause we have thier offices bugged, so what the heck was I thinking? :P
Logic 7.1.1
Old 17.08.2005, 08:18 AM

Fuck it. I just bought a DX7 MKii FD (no your not reading double....this one works!) and im very happy with it. Classic in every respect.

Ive used alot of keyboards....and I can hand on heart tell you all that if you are in need of great keyboard action then this is your synth. Both the DX and Virus use a semi weighted action....

BTW....all that crap you hear about the DX7 being impossible to program...thats a load of nonesense. I admit its alot easier to make bass and leads.....but where there's a will there is a way.

PS - I tell you guys.....after hearing one of these....i think everyone should own a cheap DX. The Rhodes, organs and bases....are amazing.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 17.08.2005, 08:56 AM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

I just checked for prices for a DX7. They?r really cheap 8O One of my friends?s dad has 2 DX7. Maybe i should ask i he wants to sell one of them. Or maybe not. My wife will rip my head of if i drag anymore gear home

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk
Old 17.08.2005, 05:47 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

you can tell who the TI virgins and sluts are now in the forum. haha self delusion . well I payed for the TI at Guitar center december 2004 and Im sure the guy who sold it to me is wondering bout his commision haha. plus I think its funny the SX3 is coming out with its own version of total intergration. it was bound to happen. its in the market. so this might put access's panties in a bunch. if they want to be the first to release the technology and deam what rightfully theres, Maybe this will be the position they have to be put in to release the damn synth. geez its not the freakin holy grail.
Old 23.08.2005, 06:10 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via MSN to MacQ

Cubase does not have total integration. It just has "slicker hardware routing and usage". It's basically like having a MIDI editor in your sequencer and the dedicated channels for the input. For what it's worth, though, it only works for a single stereo pair (at least that's what they've said on the Cubase forums). So ... it's sort of hit and miss. I use 4 x 2 channels from my XV5080, so I guess I'll just continue to do it the "old fashioned" way. Total integration is multi-channel audio and offline bouncing. This is just a hack. A useful hack, but a hack nonetheless.

~MacQ
Old 23.08.2005, 04:04 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

I can't believe that we're actually coming up on September, 8 months after the TI was supposed to be released and still no official word from Access. Amazing.
Old 23.08.2005, 04:35 PM
Administrator

NEWSFLASH!!!!

TI EXTREME!!!

FIREWIRE AND USBv2!!!!!!!!!

Gimme!