Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 02.07.2007, 12:30 AM
New here
New here

Default Really Bummed Out...

I dropped so much money on the TI keyboard and still, I'm gettin clicks, pops, crackles and scratches when using ASIO4ALL and the Virus Control...unfortunately Virus USB ASIO driver doesn't work for me at all...contacted Access they have no clue...I really would like to use the VC but I feel like the only thing that would solve the problem of the clicks and scratches is gettin another audio card and using MIDI, but then I cant use VC...i have no idea what to do...considering sending it back..if anyone can help...

please...if anyone, can tell me what there default sound device is when using the Virus (either with the Virus USB ASIO driver or not) I'd appreciate that...I'll download the same drivers and see if it works..currently I'm working with "Realtek HD rear output..."

here's what my set up looks like... (using FL Studio)

HP Pavilion Elite e9290f | Intel Core i7-920 at 2.67GHz | Special Slipstreamed Windows XP Media Center 2008 with SP3 | 9GB DDR3 SDRAM | 1TB HDD at 7200rpm | 640GB External HDD | 500GB External HDD | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 1.8GB | M-Audio Delta Audiphile 192 Soundcard | Samsung 2493HM 24in Widescreen Monitor | Samson Active Studio Monitors | Access Virus TI Keyboard Synthesizer | Roland JP-8080 Synthesizer | Waldorf Micro-Q Synthesizer |
Old 02.07.2007, 04:39 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Fruityloops.
Doesn't work with VC plugin officially.
If you manage to get it to work, you're lucky.
Totally unsupported by Access.