Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 31.10.2012, 04:01 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Default System Of Seven FREE DOWNLOAD!

I put a clip/WIP of this track up on my Soundcloud a year ago then forgot all about finishing it. So in the hope of getting rid of some of my half finished projects (you know what I'm talking about) here's the finished article or as close as I'm going to get. It started life as a bouncy techno track but somewhere along the way turned all dark & atmospheric. My tracks usually take on a life of there own despite my best efforts & I thought this one would be suitable for the season. Free download to anyone that wants it.
Any comments welcome, Happy Halloween everyone ; )
Old 02.11.2012, 11:53 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

I put 2 WAV's up on media fire for anyone to download, they should be up there for a couple of weeks...
16 bit version...
www.mediafire.com/?dqlpmjydezvc698
24 bit version...
www.mediafire.com/?e2qwwl432c6egez

A few tweaks to the one I posted earlier. There were a few stray cymbal hits that shouldn't have been there & I also increased the loudness a little, eq'd stuff etc. but I'm through now. Got other stuff to finish.
Old 20.11.2012, 12:58 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

I put a video up on youtube if anyone wants to check it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0v-...ature=youtu.be
It's pretty trippy.
Old 20.11.2012, 10:57 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Nice one! Good work! Like the sharpness of those beats and the hypnotic evolution of the track! the video seems like video projections on a psytrance party eheh far out!
Old 20.11.2012, 07:26 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Thanks mate, yeah I was going for something psychedelic & trippy for the vid.
Old 23.11.2012, 01:39 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
I put a video up on youtube if anyone wants to check it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0v-...ature=youtu.be
It's pretty trippy.
Loved it ALOT! What video editing program are you using? I ask because visual art is my other forte` and rather than the paint brush and oils, engaging the digital realm and my DAW is set-up for a good video editing program but am not sure is Adobe or AVIS Studio are way to go? Thanks!
Robert
Old 23.11.2012, 05:29 AM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
Loved it ALOT! What video editing program are you using? I ask because visual art is my other forte` and rather than the paint brush and oils, engaging the digital realm and my DAW is set-up for a good video editing program but am not sure is Adobe or AVIS Studio are way to go? Thanks!
Robert
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed. Don't laugh but I used Apples iMovie to put it together & a program called Camtasia to record screen shots/vids from my computer screen. iMovie is free with OSX & Camtasia is $99 for the basic mac version. Both dead easy to use, not many pro features but I just do it for the fun. It only took me one evening to put together & very little money.
Old 23.11.2012, 06:19 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed. Don't laugh but I used Apples iMovie to put it together & a program called Camtasia to record screen shots/vids from my computer screen. iMovie is free with OSX & Camtasia is $99 for the basic mac version. Both dead easy to use, not many pro features but I just do it for the fun. It only took me one evening to put together & very little money.
Thanks! Although I am not a "mac" person, it was a great example one does not need a mega program to put cool graphics with music made. However, something like AVID Studio allows for midi and spmte syncing if wanting to get deepr with it. Thanks again!