Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 20.08.2009, 09:22 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Smile One 4 Da Old Skool Heads

Berni-Rare B-Sides

I was chilling out with some friends last Sunday afternoon when me & my buddy decided to crack open a couple of crates, dust off some old classics & spin some of that old wax just for the hell of it.
Taking it in turns to try & out do each other.... it wasn't long before we we're straying away from the main mixes & going into obscure B-Side / Remix territory. A lot of fun discovering some old gold, not to mention some REALLY flakey remixes by some now BIG DJ's ; )
I picked my top 10 favourites of the session & decided to make this hour long retro mix with a twist. All tracks are recorded from the original 12" Vinyls which have seen toooooo many parties & most of them are 15-20 plus years old so expect some surface noise especially on the intros which wear down the fastest / get most abuse. Pretty much a straight mix with only a tad of digital f**king with. Great for an after hours trainspotting session or late night groove on ; )

You can hear / download it here...crackles & all....

www.djberni.com

Genre's - House (all kinds), Breakbeat (when it was still part of a house track), Other (inspiration for all the others).