Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 01.03.2005, 07:28 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via ICQ to Wandering Kid

yes! i demand korg make their next triton with a built in toilet, microwave and sleeping bag holder - its simply not a workstation until you can eat, shit and sleep on it.

asking price?! 3 grand?! you are out of your mind! i can go to the toilet to do a poo, eat in the dining room and sleep in my bed and ill save 2 thousand quid thank you very much!

some people are never satisfied...
Old 02.03.2005, 08:45 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to Panopticon

LOL, a built-in toilet would be a time-saving addition for the Triton series.
Old 02.03.2005, 11:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bjorktribe

Someone has a case of the Mondays in here . . . :P

So this Triton feature list, how soon will they be releasing this? Isn't it kind of soon since they just released their Oaysis?

convergence between synths and plumbing. Beautiful!
Old 02.03.2005, 05:37 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default Re: What to expect???

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcideDigital
I would like to conclude that music comes from the heart, not from a very expensive synth. If you have muisc in your heart, you'll be able to good music on any synth or instrument.
Yeah, can you get Vanguard/V-Station/Etc to sound like a Virus TI....
Old 03.03.2005, 12:44 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Househead
Quote:
I would like to conclude that music comes from the heart, not from a very expensive synth. If you have muisc in your heart, you'll be able to good music on any synth or instrument.
Why would anybody try to get Vanguard/V-Station/Etc to sound like a Virus TI? Good tracks can be produced without any virus synth.

Virus sounds great but your projects sound better if you use several other synths too. And you cannot make all the sounds with a virus. Virus and all other synths have their own sound character and you cannot change that to get some other synths' sounds. Virus sounds virus whatever you try to to with it. The fast envelopes, the filter and the oscillators have their special character.

Vanguard is crap, sounds very plastic. V-Station is good for those novation type sounds and not even a Virus TI can sound like Novation. Use novation for those sounds. Only the beginners try to get a Virus or JP8000 -sounds out of their soft synths. In fact that's almost the only thing they're trying to do, if you take a look at the trance.nu for example.

However, I hope the TI will be available soon, because I have problems with the virus powercore plugin. I really need the Virus sounds too.
Old 03.03.2005, 01:34 AM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Very well put. My purchase of a Virus TI is for the VIRUS sounds. It'll perfectly compliment my other keyboards. Which I don't try to make sound like a Virus. (they couldn't anyway). And I promise you, the Virus couldn't sound like a Korg Karma and some of my other synths or plugins. There isn't a single keyboard on the market that can sound like all keyboards... not even a Nord G2 Modular (which some people think you can design any keyboard with it).
Old 03.03.2005, 05:53 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by F5D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Househead
Quote:
Why would anybody try to get Vanguard/V-Station/Etc to sound like a Virus TI? Good tracks can be produced without any virus synth.
I think you missed the point there my friend The point I was trying to get across was that the sounds from the Virus sound a great deal better than the synths I mentioned.