Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.11.2003, 12:47 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via MSN to xp2
Default new VIRUS B user , need some help ,tx

Hi i got an used VIRUS B destop , i never used any machine like this so i need some advices from all of you to start to get the most of it ,
What all of you advice me to do , i mean abot read ,download , tricks , sounds etc.
Also , as i said i got this unit used from some guy , i triyed to register it now and it said the unit was already registered ,.. i supposed by the last user , so , what can i do to get it registered to myself ? is it possible ?
I played a little at the unit and i wonder if all of you can tell me if this unit can produce TB 303 reso bass sounds, Deep reso sweeps uop and down , and if i can make sound fx with it using noise like bubble sweeps and so on , like we all hear in most dance/house tunes.
I appreciate all help all can give me ,please remember am new at this machine so forgive some stupid questions from me .
And..if you feel you can share with me any kind of patches and soundbanks plz do it , ill apreciate a lot ,

my e-mail is xp98@hotmail.com

Thanks to all , and god bless this Forum
Old 20.11.2003, 08:17 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

I have a B desktop too...haven't had it that long.
If you go to the downloads section of the Access site - http://www.access-music.de/ - you will find a programming tutorial.
There's also several banks of patches to download....
There will certainly be some 303 style patches amongst some of those banks.

You may want to check to see if you have the latest OS Version too which is OS 4.80