Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 20.09.2009, 05:17 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Synthisternation Send a message via Skype™ to Synthisternation
Talking Infekted, and in love!

I got my Virus yesterday. Everyone on here seems to have some cool story about how much they saved, or how they ended up scoring a virus. Its strange how coincidental this beast can be. So, I'll share my story too. I actually [i]attempted[i] to buy a USED virus TI, but ended up getting a brand new, shrink raped TI2 via ebay. Don't ask me how or why, but I think God was really on my side this time! The discription was vauge, but because of the price tag $1,500 I assumed it was the TI. The box did say "demo" on it, but this doesn't sound like a demo or appears to be used. Regardless, I couldn't be happier right now. No youtube video, or demo song could EVER do justice. It is my wildest dreams brought to life. This thing simply NEEDS to be played to understand its power. It sounds sweeter then taking a V-card from the most innocent of angels. I just wanted to share my story. I've been talking about getting this thing for a couple years now. I finally got the synth I've dreamed of. If anyone out there viewing is thinking about getting a virus, quit the procrastination and do whatever it takes, it'll be worth it.
Old 21.09.2009, 09:15 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

cool man, lucky you time to be creative !!
Old 21.09.2009, 09:46 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

congrats !!
Old 22.09.2009, 12:42 AM
New here
New here

Default Virus ti2

Congrats on the purchase, i just got a brand new TI2, it really is a amazing synth, incredible sound and i dont think there is anohter synth out there with so much power and sonic possibility.. I got a great deal too on mine so i am very happy! now im waiting for the Spectralis 2 by Radikal Technologies, virus ti2 and the spectralis 2 together is like a atomic bomb!

Charlie