Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Old 09.02.2009, 11:15 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Default Looking for tunes for Progressive Compilation..

I had to extend a hand to my brothers and sisters on this forum. I am pouring through music atm, trying to find people who share similar taste in music to add to this compilation. Our backgrounds are from psytrance, house, tech, jazz, jam bands, psychill, downbeat.... etc...

It's about time for this to happen. There is a lot of great music happening around me, and all over. So as a means to join hands with the rest of the music releasing world, we are looking for artists who would like to work together with us in our vision. All songs submitted will be considered, and the ones selected, will be mastered, packaged, and distributed. We are hoping for a summer release date, hopefully no later than mid-June. If you'd like to forward this information to any other artists who might want to participate, please do.

All the DJs on our roster have been booked weekly and have been playing all the greats.... Fiord, Astronivo, La Baaz, Dousk, RPO, Pig & Dan, Dnox, Animaltek, Minilogue, Elegant Universe, Perfect Stranger, Nosmo, Paul Ritch, Khainz, Kanio..... to name a few. Our large scene is thriving off of clean, interesting, mysterious, techy progressive tunes... made by someone such as yourself.

Marketing, promotion, and distribution will be discussed with anyone interested in helping us manifest our first compilation. We are also planning a couple of large outdoor events for early and late summer here in southern california. Below is a couple of my Terrakroma tunes to set the mood...

All the best in 2009,

Andrew Schiavone
Old 10.02.2009, 07:31 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

So is no one here down for a hott summer release to circulate around the psyprogressive tech scene?
Old 11.02.2009, 03:05 AM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Andrew:

My "new" jazz group will might be interested in participating in this project, and my other project (Meisenhower, which can be heard on my webpage) will be playing dates in the SF Bay area this summer, so we'll already be on the West coast.

I'd love to hear more about this!

Cheers.

Ray
Keyboards: Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, 1957 Hammond B3, Hammond XK3, Kawai MP9000 Stage Piano, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk1, Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano, Yamaha Motif ES, Nord Electro 2 Sixty One, Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue, Access Virus Ti Kbd, Korg MS10.

Studio Gear: iMac G5, Protools 7.4, Logic 8, Reason 4, Live 7, Digidesign 002R, Digidesign C24 Control Surface, Mackie 824HR's, Dynaudio MB 6a's, Presonus Eureka, Universal Audio LA-610 Signature, Neumann TLM -103 (pair), Groove Tubes GT-66, et al
Old 11.02.2009, 03:57 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

If meisenhower is in, then I'm too! Let's make this Progressive compilation worth listening to. Hoho.
Old 11.02.2009, 07:01 PM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Yes have...what about my work...
Listen and we talk...
http://www.myspace.com/trancephormlive

I am looking for a label to release it...

Cheers
Old 11.02.2009, 07:06 PM
New here

By the way in March I will be in USA...las vegas and San Francisco...and know I am working in a more psyprogressive style...if you listen my music you will see tha´s I can do the job...

Regards
Old 11.02.2009, 07:51 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

I'm into Psytrance/chill/downbeat/jazz/jam. Always been looking for musicians to start off something like STS9 or Ozric Tentacles But, I move around too much

www.myspace.com/splatxan Some of my Psy/Chill tunes.

So Monoboy, let me know if you are interested. I haven't played live in 3 years now :P

Sure am keen on the Progressive Compilation.

Cheers.
________
Yamaha SHS-10

Last edited by Splat! : 29.01.2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11.02.2009, 08:06 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Juho!! Meisenhower!! This comp is going to be electronic progressive. I have a feeling you fellas are thinking prog rock. Am I way off or is that what you guys wanted to add to the comp?

I would absolutely love to get a few submissions in the proper style from this crew.
Old 12.02.2009, 11:08 AM
New here

Ok, MOno...
I will make a track in your purpose...ok and sent to you this weekend.
SO, listen to my work...128 BPM proggy

Regards

Trancephorm
Old 12.02.2009, 11:29 AM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monobeat View Post
Juho!! Meisenhower!! This comp is going to be electronic progressive. I have a feeling you fellas are thinking prog rock. Am I way off or is that what you guys wanted to add to the comp?
Just pulling your leg. Hehe.