Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 05.05.2005, 04:42 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

Who's we? You and Blay? They may be others that wouldn't mind knowing. Maybe...
Old 05.05.2005, 05:02 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

ten: Since I preordered from Novamusik, I DO care about what they have to say
Old 05.05.2005, 05:31 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumer
Oh and by the way musiciansfriend had the TI listed as an eta of October.
You think that's bad, now they've started shipping gear out before it's even released: I ordered a Mackie Onxy 400F from them and it arrived with no box, no manual, no drivers, nothing, completely useless. Turns out the 400F isn't actually released, it was just a prototype unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten
None of us care what novamusik has to say about shipping, they have got it wrong probably the most out of anyone
Not even close, for months zzounds just incremented the ETA by one week every week. Now that's lame. Novamusik has been quite good -- I think they had the original december date, then the march, then nothing if I recall.
Old 05.05.2005, 08:38 PM
This forum member lives here

I think we all should know by now that any ETA from shops is erroneous. Like Blay and co have already said...when the TI is shipping Access will tell the world....and all the marketing fireworks will be set off.....

I feel like im stating the bleeding obvious....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 05.05.2005, 09:04 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Simonb

Please dont shout at me for saying this, but I think this is really starting to get boring - every time i check this topic, and I dont know if its just me, it's always about the same conversation. Ten is right on what he was saying about what the shops are saying, just wait and see - there's nothing else we can do to speed the process up. But come on guys, why can't we be pro about this and kinda chill down a bit. Is it really worth flaming each other? I can't believe that we're literally argueing with each other, well maybe....

Is there nothing else we can talk about?
Old 05.05.2005, 09:07 PM

LOL......

HC....stop spreading misinformation

DS :P

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 06.05.2005, 06:34 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

I'm not flaming. I just thought I was being helpful by posting the novamusik change. I guess you dont' like it so I'll keep it to myself. You guys make way to big of a deal about people posting etas. You have it set in your minds that Access will set off fireworks when it's ready. Well, good I'm sure they'll do just that, so I'm posting this ETA update for other people. I've read your postes al over the place about peole being retards for posting etas and whatnot. I know that's your opinion and I know what you believe. So, on second though, if novamusik updates anymore etas I will post it here, so deal with it, cool?
Old 06.05.2005, 06:53 AM
Administrator

It's quite trivial to post music store ETA's because it's probably as informative on TI arrival aspect than what have you eaten today for breakfast.

Now I'm drinking coffee and eating rye bread with ham and alderman. Next some cereals and eggs.
Old 06.05.2005, 07:15 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

Its basically a sneaky marketing ploy by access to assure huge sales and interest not just when its released but upto a YEAR before its released!
I think that they never intended to release the TI late last year, but they did tell the world and even put a 2 page spread in S.O.S to get our mouths watering.. Show you a few pictures and you guys think WOW it must be close, time to sell the virus c and wait to purchase a TI!! I can think of at least 3 people I know who have put buying other synths on hold because they are waiting to see what the TI can do, and this is what Access intended all along... Release details extremely early, make fake release dates and get everyone to hold onto there dollars or even hand over money in PREORDERS while they work on the final TI !! The manual is another perfect example of this marketing ploy ... very very sneaky
Old 06.05.2005, 07:34 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumer
I've read your postes al over the place about peole being retards for posting etas and whatnot. I know that's your opinion and I know what you believe. So, on second though, if novamusik updates anymore etas I will post it here, so deal with it, cool?
Kind of admitting you're a retard there bro....dont be so hard on yourself

ten