Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 17.04.2005, 01:26 PM
This forum member lives here

Arrgghh...its just depressing hearing about May 30th, April 15th, May this and June that. Its sending me fecking nuts.

Distributors are sending out false info....purely to whip up some pre-orders and keep existing customers happy. It sucks.....

When the TI is ready...Access will inform us. The problem for me....is that if this doesnt happen soon....I will have spent the money on something else. Its very difficult keeping ?1500 set aside when all you wanna do is spend it on something you enjoy.....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 17.04.2005, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Its very difficult keeping ?1500 set aside when all you wanna do is spend it on something you enjoy.....

DS
I know what you mean DS.

My bank account is only $400 over the amount i need for my TI - and the company I work for hasnt confirmed anymore contracts for weeks....

needless to say i am slightly frustrated with the situation.

cheers

blay
Old 17.04.2005, 02:04 PM

Im taking some time off this forum.....probably about 4 weeks. I need to chill out (got uni exams and waiting for the TI is sending me nuts). So can you guys do me a favour. Email me when the TI comes out lol

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 17.04.2005, 02:09 PM

Look at this thread....

11,000 views and over 400 responses. This is the biggest thread ive ever seen seen on *any* internet forum.

DS

Old 17.04.2005, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
11,000 views and over 400 responses. This is the biggest thread ive ever seen seen on *any* internet forum.
The first off topic thread in muusikoiden.net. Over 25000 posts. That same thread got eventually locked up because it was so massive that it slowed down the server and even caused it to crash. But that was the best thread I've ever seen. Lot's of great ideas were born there.
Old 17.04.2005, 02:26 PM

Quote:
So can you guys do me a favour. Email me when the TI comes out lol

DS
hehe no prob DS

cheers

blay
Old 17.04.2005, 02:49 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

The Joke-Thread in German keyboads.de forum has 3040 replies and over 166210 views.
It lasts for over 3 years now.

http://forum.keyboards.de/forum-cgi/...600&Re=0&Ru=27

New world record I think ...

MarcTale
Old 17.04.2005, 03:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L
The first off topic thread in muusikoiden.net. Over 25000 posts. That same thread got eventually locked up because it was so massive that it slowed down the server and even caused it to crash. But that was the best thread I've ever seen. Lot's of great ideas were born there.
I checked this thing out. 25,000 posts was an underestimation. 70,012 is the exact number. A joke thread with 3040 replies is a joke compared to our own mammoth creation. I'm really proud of that beast.

I don't know how many views that thread got because there are no view counter in muusikoiden.net (if assumed that it has same post/view ratio as that joke thread, there would be about 3,827,860 views).
Old 17.04.2005, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Quote:
I checked this thing out. 25,000 posts was an underestimation. 70,012 is the exact number. A joke thread with 3040 replies is a joke compared to our own mammoth creation. I'm really proud of that beast.

I don't know how many views that thread got because there are no view counter in muusikoiden.net (if assumed that it has same post/view ratio as that joke thread, there would be about 3,827,860 views).
What was the topic? The usual crappy word-association threads that inhabit pretty much every forum usually run on, literally, forever.

The longest thread I know (which had a proper subject/discussion, as opposed to jokes or word-association) was The "P-p-p-powerbook" thread which got absolutely massive airplay.
Old 17.04.2005, 04:05 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

actually,

i spoke to a highly respected psychic.

he said June 20th.

So June 20th it is.