Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 15.08.2009, 06:07 AM
Coming down with a bug...
New here

Default Access Virus TI... Where should I buy?

Anyone have any advice where the best place to buy a Virus is based on their personal experience with sales & service and maybe any reasons I can't think of as well?

I've talked to all the online sleezebags like Sweetwater, Nova Musik and Sam Ash but I'm leaning towards Guitar Center because I want to get one of those performance warranties as well because I know these keyboards can be quirky. I've only played the demo Polar they had last year so I'm sure I want one but obviously I want to find the lowest price. The lowest price they gave me there is $2500... does that sound ok considering the list is $2865 or is that just a made up price anyway? Whats an average price everyone in Amerika paid? Any info would be helpful.
Old 15.08.2009, 07:17 AM
Infektion taking hold...

I would seriously try zzounds I love them! They are super fasttttt at shipping and they got nice people! I have ordered from there, I am buying my TI 2 from zzounds. By the way can you tell me about how you got it as low as $2500, what procedure did you take? Was this for a new one? I would like to know please.
Old 15.08.2009, 01:26 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Try Chucklevins/Washington music in Washington DC im sure the will get you your best price.
Old 15.08.2009, 04:45 PM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylfrax791 View Post
I've talked to all the online sleezebags like Sweetwater, Nova Musik and Sam Ash ...
why would you these guys sleezebags? I have dealt with and have purchased some very expensive gear from all of them and have never had an issue.
Old 15.08.2009, 07:09 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Check out www.jrrshop.com.

Free shipping in the US for $199+ orders.
Old 15.08.2009, 08:29 PM
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
why would you these guys sleezebags? I have dealt with and have purchased some very expensive gear from all of them and have never had an issue.
why so serious? lol...

well, I've had bad luck with all of the ones I named... I don't know... stuff like saying they have a product in stock and then not shipping it cause they didn't actually have it in stock and then a week later telling me that its on backorder and the manufacturer will drop ship it to me in a few days and then never does.... weeks pass and they pretend like they don't know what I'm talking about... Also not wanting to return defective items...

I never had one problem with Guitar Center other than most of the sales people don't know squat but other than that their return policy and warranty service have been excellent...

Probably gonna get it there, just wanted to get a little feedback...
Old 15.08.2009, 10:01 PM

nah, not really serious ... didn't mean to come across that way. I actually bought my TI from Nova and got a really good deal on it. If you have a local GC, then that is probably the best choice. Like you said, they may not have the most knowledgeable people, but at least you'll be able to bring the items directly back to them if there is a problem.
Old 15.08.2009, 10:50 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

++zzounds! I bought my Snow with them. Shipping was free and I could make 4 smaller payments.
Old 16.08.2009, 02:14 AM
Infektion taking hold...

No one answered...... can you tell me about how you got a TI as low as $2500, what procedure did you take? Was this for a new one? I would like to know please.
Old 16.08.2009, 04:21 AM
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmmade View Post
No one answered...... can you tell me about how you got a TI as low as $2500, what procedure did you take? Was this for a new one? I would like to know please.
oh sorry, old buddy works there and is basically not gonna make a dime commision on it...