Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 14.04.2007, 01:51 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via Yahoo to Sorrell
Default NHO - Rajn Dropz

hy guys

i just finnished a new track

wanna listen?

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m...id=5234293&q=hi
Old 21.04.2007, 12:14 PM
Veteran
Veteran

It's out of tune and sounds like you just switched on your synth and sat on it

keep up the good work
Old 21.04.2007, 12:34 PM
New here
New here

can you be more specific about out of tune?and what it sounds like?my synth what?i don`t understand .

thx fo the fedback anyway...

maybe you can give me some advices ya know.
Old 21.04.2007, 01:20 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

I think he actually likes that sound.
me too.

Break the track down into blocks of say, 16 bars, then look at what changes, effects, twists are in each section compared to the next.
There needs to be some progression within it I think.
Say start off with drums a little less heavy, then slam them in about a quarter way in, then, you put in a nice drop somewhere.

But nice anyway.
Old 21.04.2007, 01:28 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Thumbs up

excuse me lots, i'm just trying to be humorous. i'm not the person to give advice as i'd just be telling you what i like, rather than how to build upon your own creativity and expression. so i think your doing just fine on your own and will know yourself anything that needs to improve and how to go about that.
Old 21.04.2007, 03:53 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post

keep up the good work
I couldn't put me finger on it but i noticed there was something really wrong on the main melody as well..
http://www.thegirlnextdoor.de/Virusforum.htm
http://www.myspace.com/thegirlnextdoormusic
Old 21.04.2007, 05:37 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

sounds strange and funky, I like it
Old 22.04.2007, 01:04 AM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The girl next door View Post
I couldn't put me finger on it but i noticed there was something really wrong on the main melody as well..
what do you mean? i need the others opinion to really finnish this track the first thing: i did it on my laptop and mixed on a pair of shitty rolands at my home couse i was (and i am still in love)with the virus polar and i couldn`t let it to my studio over night so i got it at my home for 4 dayz and really tryed to learn all the features and the power of this beast...and i did this track i will bring this tune to my studio and finish it but i really need some advices to make it sound pro by the way at the mastering sesion i just used the dinamics plug from cubase couse i had notthing installed but in my studio i got powercore and event asp8 and rme fireface 400 so i think i can make it sound great.. anyway...thx guyz for the feedback...especially for Threlly and i still wait for your advices.especially for the ones who posted ps do you any1 thinck that there is potential on this track? the girl next door:can you explain that?so i can repair what did u thought was wrong? hey and if any1 want to make this trk really cool maybe i can send you the project to work on it...what you say? thx bro
Old 22.04.2007, 08:45 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisibl View Post

keep up the good work
Yeah, and I played it backwards at midnight last night and the voice of the devil telling me to "kill all self-appointed 'trance' music experts" was coming from the track.

I like the track...
Old 23.04.2007, 11:11 AM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrell View Post
what do you mean? i need the others opinion to really finnish this track the first thing: i did it on my laptop and mixed on a pair of shitty rolands at my home couse i was (and i am still in love)with the virus polar and i couldn`t let it to my studio over night so i got it at my home for 4 dayz and really tryed to learn all the features and the power of this beast...and i did this track i will bring this tune to my studio and finish it but i really need some advices to make it sound pro by the way at the mastering sesion i just used the dinamics plug from cubase couse i had notthing installed but in my studio i got powercore and event asp8 and rme fireface 400 so i think i can make it sound great.. anyway...thx guyz for the feedback...especially for Threlly and i still wait for your advices.especially for the ones who posted ps do you any1 thinck that there is potential on this track? the girl next door:can you explain that?so i can repair what did u thought was wrong? hey and if any1 want to make this trk really cool maybe i can send you the project to work on it...what you say? thx bro
I think there are not enough changes in the track the main mello gets on my Nerves after a while..Try to make the track more interesting by dropping stuff and bringing some new sounds in FX maybe.Maybe drop a drum now and then and around every 16 or 32 drum put a double Drum tap in there...
Just listening again deffo more FX...But i'm into Electro House so maybe thats just me The main Mello is OK but i just is abit nerving after a while Maybe filter sweep it at some points maybe around the 12-16 or 60-64 drum parts..You need to try to make little melodies with your hi-hats...and you need a shakker to lift it at some point
...Try using the Stylus RMX..
Only my opinion of course..
Don't get me wrong it does have Potential
Nick
http://www.thegirlnextdoor.de/Virusforum.htm
http://www.myspace.com/thegirlnextdoormusic

Last edited by The girl next door : 23.04.2007 at 11:13 AM.