Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 14.01.2014, 07:11 AM
Newborn
Newborn

Default Unable to use VC after 5.07 upgrade

Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with sync errors after upgrading this? I am on Mavericks but 5.03 was working (mostly). Now I get 'A sync error ocured. press stop and play to clear' every single time with no sound from my Virus TI 1.

I am running Logic Pro X (although I have also checked it in Pro 9), on a Macbook Pro 2013 (so USB 3.0 ports). Usually I use an Apogee Duet soundcard but I have even disconnected every other USB cable and tried using the Virus on it's own outputting to the internal speakers.

Does anyone know if it is possible to downgrade at least? Thanks, anything I have missed out please feel free to ask.
Old 14.01.2014, 07:40 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakerfreak View Post
Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with sync errors after upgrading this? I am on Mavericks but 5.03 was working (mostly). Now I get 'A sync error ocured. press stop and play to clear' every single time with no sound from my Virus TI 1.

I am running Logic Pro X (although I have also checked it in Pro 9), on a Macbook Pro 2013 (so USB 3.0 ports). Usually I use an Apogee Duet soundcard but I have even disconnected every other USB cable and tried using the Virus on it's own outputting to the internal speakers.

Does anyone know if it is possible to downgrade at least? Thanks, anything I have missed out please feel free to ask.
5.0.7 is a public beta which means access want you to do there job for them & test there software as usual. I personally wouldn't touch it with a barge pole & since it STILL has no support for the new AAX pro tools plug-in format (Just about every other plug-in I own now supports this format...have access given up on pro tools users altogether or what?) I really don't see any sense putting untested software on my computer/synth. I would roll back to the version that worked for you before & wait another year or two for the full version to come out