Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 11.01.2004, 01:34 PM
New here
New here

Default Input/Vocoder problems solved

Hey all -

I was one of those poor folks who couldn't get the vocoder or input functions to work. Well... for other reasons (those crazy knobs that go to 127) I had approached my local dealer who gave me a replacement unit. After a couple of months I recalled the idea of putting a guitar into the input jack and on this unit it worked - immediately! So my input jack was broken from the get-go.

I have to say that using the filters on the guitar is awsome and the effects are great as well. You do need a friend to turn knobs while you're playing tho

-Robert
Old 11.01.2004, 02:40 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Re: Input/Vocoder problems solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allerian
You do need a friend to turn knobs while you're playing tho
Nah! Just use LFO's or envelope follower (good auto-wah). I personally liked to run a guitar through the effects only where I added heavy chorus, sometimes some phaser and little bit reverb. Great spacey sound.
Old 14.01.2004, 08:43 PM
New here
New here

Default jumpy knobs

Since it's been discussed a lot here, I would like to add that even my replacement Rack Classic has the jumpy filter knob issue and just suddenly goes to 127. I hope it's fixed via software - I couldn't bear to be without it !