Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 03.07.2009, 03:24 PM
New here
New here

Default [solved] Can the Virus run as a Aggregate Device? No it cant

Hello all,
I am running a macbook pro 2.66, os 10.5.6, virus ti 2 running with a rme hammerfall dsp multiface which connects to my express 3/4 slot. Now i was hoping to make use of all the timbres in the virus and also maintain all my inputs on the RME. So the question is, can the virus and the rme run as a aggregate device? I have tried to set it up but the virus will not show up in the aggregate device setup window (the rme does)???? Am I missing something or is this a sign that the virus cant do this?
Cheers
I appreciate your help!
Joel

Last edited by bitebyte : 05.07.2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Access Tech Support have informed me it cant
Old 04.07.2009, 08:43 AM
aTISHooo!
I am starting to like this forum

The virus will send all it's channel over USB or analogue line outs alongside any soundcard on PC or Mac.
However, if you want to use the soundcard capabilitys of the virus along with the RME (and why would you want that? the RME is a full featured card), I doubt that is supported.
Old 05.07.2009, 12:45 AM
New here
New here

(and why would you want that? the RME is a full featured card)

Because in the thread i said I want to make use of all the timbres in the virus.
The virus is 16 part multitimbral and if I can run the it on the usb alongside the rme I can get my usual i/o aswell.