Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself If you are new to the forum it would be nice for the others to know who you are and what you do. So please post here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.08.2005, 11:42 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Default Hello

Hello,

I've been viewing this forum for ages but my ISP kept blocking my registration e-mail so it has been frustrating not being able to join in. Anyway, I am here now and I would like to thank you all for the good advice I have been able pick-up while reading your posts.

I am a Virus C owner and I absolutely love it. It is a joy to use and I can never imagine getting rid of it. I qualified as a Sound Engineer last year and I am writing and recording some music with a friend, I am trying to finish 2 tracks at the moment.

Sound engineering is one of my hobbies but it has to take a bit of a back seat at the moment as I am training to be an MCSE and hope to get a job in IT in the near future.

Anyway, I think I have bored you all enough for now and I look forward to joining you in the forum.

Dave