Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 25.05.2009, 02:21 PM
New here
New here

Question sync pumping effect

hi all great to have the forum back up again, i have a problem with sync all i use is the virus ti desktop with cubase and moto 2408mk3 if i have lets say 6 or so tracks pumping from the virus all virus sounds kick drum snares , hats bass and so on, its has a weird effect the timing slowly pretrudes off and on and i get the same effect u get when u would mix to vinyl records the pumping effect were the kick drum dissapears right at the moment everything syncs. even with 2 sounds only a drum and sare i still get it, dont understand why this is happening the sync is terrible my £80 casio syncs better

Last edited by jacen100 : 25.05.2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 25.05.2009, 05:52 PM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Perhaps you are getting phasing issues and frequency cancellation due to everything going off at the exact same time? Try and put a slight high pass on a few of the parts to separate the frequencies, or do some surgical eqing to help the parts stand out from each other so they don't cancel one another out. The Virus Sounds are very thick and rich, having too much going off definitely does muddy up the sound as a lot of the sounds contain the same texture and tone, you will have to work on keeping each of the sounds unique and individual.