Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Sound designing

Sound designing Discussion about sound designing with the Virus series synths. Share patches and your knowledge or ask questions.

Old 03.07.2010, 12:42 AM
New here
New here

Tony,

I thought I'd just say that I am still doing loads with your sounds in the Euphoria bank. I have just started a new song with your sound "AZTECIA" - its going well. I look forward to your next 128. Let me know if you do another.

By the way I have just downloaded 4 tracks from your Album - Minamalistic on iTunes - Great stuff.

Sara
Old 18.07.2010, 07:40 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Hi Guys,

I have just put up a second You Tube clip to further demonstrate the sounds in this Access Virus Synth bank - Euphoria.
I hope this is helpful to you. The link to You Tube is:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZjvTDrZkxY

Thanks for listening. More details at :- http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/virusti2.html/

Tony Long

p.s. Thanks for you comments Sara. I am glad your songs are coming on and thanks for purchasing the tracks fro Minamalistic.
Old 31.07.2010, 07:37 PM
Complete Newbie

Thumbs up

Hi,

AUGUST SUMMER SALE

For the whole of AUGUST ONLY, I have reduced my ACCESS VIRUS SOUNDBANK - EUPHORIA

GREAT SOUNDS - GREAT PRICE
ONLY £9.99 (APPROX 15 DOLLARS)

Have a look tomorrow (1st August 2010) at :-
http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/virusti2.html/

Best Regards
Tony
http://tonylongmusic.co.uk
Old 31.07.2010, 08:17 PM
Pro
Pro

Hi T

Ordered your soundset a week ago or so. There are some very tasty sounds in there tbh and several I have popped into my personal bank. Works well on TI if that helps, although some patches are quite CPU intensive.
So excuse my earlier cynisism as your methods of promoting and the quick subsequent positive replys on various forums makes it all appear a little fake. So credit where, credits due. Nice set

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Old 08.08.2010, 03:09 PM
Complete Newbie

Default Thank You

Hi,

Thanks again to the Hobbit for his comments and honesty. I have been overwhelmed by the great feedback I have received from you guys. As well as the Hobbit's comments above, here are some of the other remarks:-

“By the way, I've just bought a Virus TI soundbank by Tony Long which has some very usable sounds in, I’ve saved alot of these sounds into my favourites for use with later, and they are very reasonably priced at just £10 for the set !!!! “.– Wayne Hemmings

“thanx man, - great patches ” - Dmitriy Timchuk

“Awesome patches. One of the best banks, no doubt”. – Sergio

“Awesome patches !!! So... loud and great sounding ! One of the best I ever heard ! - I recommend them ! “ – Gszydlo.

“I have purchased Euphoria and I am having great fun with the bank. There are such a selection of sounds available you have put together that I already have some song ideas. I have started to record your sound "TRANITE" into cubase and I love "CUTE 1, GRINDER and XRACER 2". 128 sounds obviously took you some time to put together and I think the price is very reasonable for the amount of work. I hope you do some more in the future”. – Sara Bond

“Been having great fun with your new bank ....” – Kudos

“Congratulations for excellent work, man. I was surprised to see so inspiring sounds what giving more power to my Virus Snow . Are you preparing a new bank?” - Best regards. - Sérgio - Brazil

“Incredible bank. Perhaps the best available for the snow virus users”.- SRSO

These comments are pushing me to create another soundbank, so I will see what I can achieve over the next few months. Once again a big thank you to all of you that have tried my sounds, I just hope you make some great songs with them because at the end of the day that is what it is all about.

If you wish to listen to my music and / or want a free track please visit my site. Also approximately every two weeks I am reviewing a new piece of kit. So if you are thinking about buying something, please feel free to have a look at my blog for kit reviews. I am trying to write them as something I would like to read myself if I was buying a new piece of kit - so I hope these can help you.

Thanks for all of your Support
Very Best Wishes
Tony Long
Old 24.08.2010, 04:42 PM
Complete Newbie

Hi,

Please note that there is only a few days left of the August summer Sale price for Euphoria. If you are thinking about downloading then please go here:-
http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/virusti2.html/

Thanks
Tony
Old 15.09.2010, 09:38 PM
New here
New here

Thumbs up Get This S**t

the Euphoria is the best soundset for the virus to date, i have owned my virus ti from 07 new, if your serious about your virus get this pack, maby sometimes when jamming you feel a lack of inspiration well some of these presets will certainly kickstart your imagination again.

top marks Mr T
Old 19.11.2010, 07:40 PM
Complete Newbie

Thumbs up

Jason100,

Thanks very much for your feedback. I am glad my Euphoria patches have provided some inspiration in your music.

I have been overwhelmed by the positive responses that I have received for my Euphoria Soundbank, so much so that I started to create again in August and have been working on a new 128 bank over the last 8 weeks or so. I am really excited about this bank especially as it has also provided me with some new song ideas.

I am now working my way back through them doing the usual testing, tweaking, enhancing and necessary jobs like the allocation of what can be tweaked via the three soft knobs etc.

I am really doing my utmost to complete this in good time for Christmas along with some musical examples to demonstrate the soundbank patches.

I hope you will give at a listen when it is complete. Please refer to my website for further details :-
http://www.tonylongmusic.co.uk/

Thanks
Tony
Old 23.11.2010, 04:34 PM
New here
New here

This guy is posting with duplicate accounts in his own thread...
Old 23.11.2010, 06:22 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick View Post
This guy is posting with duplicate accounts in his own thread...
I've checked all records. I don't want to point fingers in case all are legit, but worst case scenario only one user is dubious at maximum. The rest are all fully legit.

I don't want to stifle creativity or participation, so showcasing work - so long as it remains within reason - is ok in my eyes. However if it's abused the privilege will be taken away.

I am watching.

Think I will tidy this section up a bit, the stickies, and move things around slightly so it's a little more intuitive and up-to-date. I'll make two separate stickies for all known free and commercial soundsets. Then any specific sales talk can perhaps go in the Buy & Sell section.

That sound reasonable?