Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.06.2005, 01:28 AM
Veteran
Veteran

I fear after the sheer amount of hatred and lack of open mindness on this forum for my genre of music (and some other members) has stopped me from posting any of my works on here whatsoever

I stand (and have always stood) by the simple belife that one mans noise is another mans music, so I am open to any other persons creative expressions in this way even if I dont particularly enjoy that genre, and I wont give them a hard time for it or bleet on about the fact as others have here. I welcome listening to totally different genres, even ones I dont normally enjoy to give my own productions new ideas and originality, and to simply see what other things can be done and created.

This blatent disregard for the one thing we should all be pursuing from even some of the more 'mature' status members on this forum has stopped me from posting anything at all. I personally dont think you can give a good critical anaysis of a piece of music at all, even purely on a production level with the mindset 'god this genre is fucking shit, I cant stand this bollocks'. So I wont be posting anything here until I feel otherwise.

so there ner ner

ten