Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 12.07.2004, 02:30 PM
New here
New here

I'd rather have a computer full o' softsynths that A Virus. Call me crazy or versatile or cheap . but don't feel sorry for me.

http://www.samgreene.com
Old 20.07.2004, 05:43 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Default Re: [unsolved]not too happy with my virus: mega problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam
hello,
I just got this thing and heres the problems listed from small to big

paint chip under lfo 2 shape
creaky pitch bend
modulation wheel stops sending data
Notes are cut off by beeps during first 5-10 minutes of operation

Oh my god, i can't believe i spent $1600 dollars on this thing and its so screwed up!

Lets try some quality control, eh ACCESS

unfortunately i've had second thoughts about this thing and will probably get some other gear =(
hi there, where did you get your virus from? sounds like it had a rough ride to your place

marc
Old 05.08.2004, 08:55 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam
I'd rather have a computer full o' softsynths that A Virus. Call me crazy or versatile or cheap . but don't feel sorry for me.

http://www.samgreene.com
Thats ok Sam, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you feel that you can navigate a softsynth with the same level of ease....and you think its sounds just as good.....then thats all that matters.

Personally I would not wipe my arse with computer based softsynths. In my opinion, the lack of a hardware synth (Virtual or true analog) is going to damage your music. With every softsynth Ive ever tried I have found the experience to be boring and ultimately not sounding that good. Analog is a very expressive form of synthesis......totally killed within a strict computer domain.

Do urself a favour.....u dont need 5 softsynths......get 2 and save up for a 2nd hand true analog mono or VA.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 05.08.2004, 09:02 AM

Default Re: [unsolved]not too happy with my virus: mega problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam
hello,
I just got this thing and heres the problems listed from small to big

paint chip under lfo 2 shape
creaky pitch bend
modulation wheel stops sending data
Notes are cut off by beeps during first 5-10 minutes of operation

Oh my god, i can't believe i spent $1600 dollars on this thing and its so screwed up!

Lets try some quality control, eh ACCESS

unfortunately i've had second thoughts about this thing and will probably get some other gear =(
Sam, that is annoying + is unnexceptable. Dont feel bitter about it.....you got a duff Virus.....and it will be replaced with a perfect one.

Dont loose any sleep over this or get stressed out.....this kinda thing happens.

You now appear to have permently sent back the Virus........goodluck man goodluck.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....