Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22.03.2006, 04:54 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Default Just Returned My Virus T.I...1.1? June or July....Bye Bye

Just took my Virus back to sound control due to total dissapointment in Access Music products.Got the Nord Lead and Native Instruments Komplete 3 in place of the Virus.
Both products espescially the Nord Lead working in total harmony.Its a shame about the Virus but it just had to go back,also 5 were returned this week due to bugs and crashes to the same shop,apparently Access told the guys that the product wasn't ready so listen to what the guy just told me in the shop only 1 hour ago...Read it and weep guys...
All Virus T.I machines are being returned to Access even the demo models in store lol
Chris the salesman has been told that 1.1 is nowhere near ready and won't be till June or July at the earliest.. So it wasnt a tough choice for me to switch to the Nord and Komplete 3 as i can't wait for ever being filled with shit by Baldy Ben and his mates no more...Nice meeting you all,maybe see you all in the Clavia Forums Chow For Now Chaps...
And goodluck luck in Siberia you guys at Access,i guess you'll be locating there once these lot string you up looooool...
cheers and Bye