Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 10.02.2007, 01:48 PM
This forum member lives here

Default Farewell Anna Nicole Smith

Wow. Saw that show that followed her around. She came over as pretty obnoxious being mopped up after by 2 money-grabbers. Just seen her son died last year too. We're not here for long..
Old 10.02.2007, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Yep. I feel really bad for her son, Daniel and the baby.

She basically was a horrible mother putting that poor boy through her self obsessed obnoxious reality. He learned to poison himself by watching her. She never tried to develop him into anything. He was her puppy.

The poor baby is motherless and two gold digging leechy pathetic men are in a paternity battle in the hopes they can claim whatever money Anna Nicole had.

It's all very sick and very sad.

You're right; we're not here for long, Matt. This is not a dress rehearsal. It's best to make the most of life each day.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 10.02.2007, 03:31 PM

That Anna Nicole show was kinda absorbing, wasn't it? I felt really sorry for Daniel. He was a nice kid. Bet he got some major shit at school. Poor lad, did he have absolutely no-one to turn too? He must've mistrusted absolutely everyone and their motives after seeing through the motives of those two sycophantic parasites that propped up ANS's bloated and ugly ego.
ANS typified what Hollywood is for me. Ugly and vacuous. Face-lifted, suctioned, implanted. A paradise for talentless flaming interior designers. Perfect place for Posh and Becks. It's truly the capital of the world. I'd love to visit, but I'd get my sorry ass out of there after 2 weeks. No wonder the Muslims hate us.
Old 10.02.2007, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man View Post
That Anna Nicole show was kinda absorbing, wasn't it? I felt really sorry for Daniel. He was a nice kid. Bet he got some major shit at school. Poor lad, did he have absolutely no-one to turn too? He must've mistrusted absolutely everyone and their motives after seeing through the motives of those two sycophantic parasites that propped up ANS's bloated and ugly ego.
ANS typified what Hollywood is for me. Ugly and vacuous. Face-lifted, suctioned, implanted. A paradise for talentless flaming interior designers. Perfect place for Posh and Becks. It's truly the capital of the world. I'd love to visit, but I'd get my sorry ass out of there after 2 weeks. No wonder the Muslims hate us.
Right on that. It is the center of the heavens for those with lots of money, no class, and no clue. Hollywood is the abyss of humanity. It takes nothing to be "famous" anymore; all you have to do is get the suck/stuff/bleach job, fuck an old producer, get arrested a few times, and pretend to have some type of purpose in the entertainment world. How many B grade celebrities are there now? Way too fucking many. These people on shows like "Punk'd" and on "E" series are fucking nobodies. They aren't even one-hit-wonders.

It's a damn shame that Daniel's childhood was in the middle of all that. I hope that his little sister has better luck, but the outlook is already grim.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 10.02.2007, 05:55 PM

The Shrek 2 take on Hollywood was very funny. Great movie, would never have seen that if I didn't have kids.

Frank Zappa kinda formed my impression of Hollywood.

Whatever. Any more news on how she croaked?