Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 13.06.2007, 07:04 PM
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to Khazul
Default Another clip - went a bit mad on a piano :)

Here

Just a quick hack from this afternoon, so not finished, nor mixed properly etc - get around to it sometime...

Sort of funky house flavour - not quite sure what to do with it yet... maybe find a wailing slag and someone who can write lyrics?

Paino and guitar from a motif es, bass from a KS rack, drums from stylus rmx - no synths otherwise - the 'pads' are just shaped reverb.

Last edited by Khazul : 13.06.2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 19.06.2007, 12:45 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

well, it's a very good track. and you play the piano well ! I'm amazed by the quality of the guitars from the motif. What it lacks i think is a proper singer on it, maybe you should hire one ! Really nice melodies ( a bit 90's though ) and a good production. The ks makes nice bass sounds too !
Cheers
Old 19.06.2007, 01:46 PM

Send a message via MSN to Khazul

Quote:
Originally Posted by camus View Post
well, it's a very good track. and you play the piano well ! I'm amazed by the quality of the guitars from the motif. What it lacks i think is a proper singer on it, maybe you should hire one ! Really nice melodies ( a bit 90's though ) and a good production. The ks makes nice bass sounds too !
Cheers
Cheers! LOL - yeh - is a bit 90s - haha. Some git even said it reminded her of some damn Kylie track - urgh!!!

Just a bit of fun - have a friend who is a vocalist and writer - might throw it at her and see what she comes up... More her kind of music anyway - I just like having break from synths and bangin kicks sometimes to do something else - even if cheesy as hell - lol

On the piano bits - well I cheated - lol - recorded right and left hand bit separately and quantised them a bit - cant quite manage to play it as it is - one day I hope...

Last edited by Khazul : 19.06.2007 at 01:49 PM.