Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > The forum members' music

The forum members' music Here you can post links to your music and listen to and comment other forum members' music.

Old 23.05.2007, 06:28 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40
Default New song please listen

Hi folks I have a new track, I had it on soundclick but had a couple of bum notes in it but other than that I like it. Please have a listen even if you don't like to usually you could help me creep up the charts Any hit will do, just a little click on the link below will help me out B)

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=5374591&q=hi

or my bandpage, Sunshine Piano
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/stat...?bandid=313581

Any tips on improving or general comments welcome.

in fact I'm really begging for listens on this one, I may only have one more song in me before the baby comes and would love to go out on a high. (next song is a cracker curently 4 minutes of pure silence )

Cheers
kris
Old 24.05.2007, 06:10 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Hey Kris, I really like the mellow style and the sounds are great and compliment each other nicely.

Other than some general EQ here and there I'd sort the beat out a bit, the kick seems overused and also dominates over the top instead of blending within whilst assisting the track along.

I like what you've done with the percussion effect thingy whatsit that comes in at the start, really really cool, though i'd consider some straight percussion also to bring it all together with a more appropriate and laid back kick sequence.

thats what stands out for me mate, dont know if its relevent.

All the best with the bambino
Old 25.05.2007, 01:30 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

Yeah that was the last song that will get through without proper care taken of the kick. I have just installed camelphat and in the middle of mixing down my next song, all of a sudden my whole arse end of the song sits pretty damn well. I'm mixing it just now but not liking the arrangement. But a few more days listening I should get it in.

Thanks for listening and comments are great.

You know I never really use straight percussion lately because I cannot find samples I like, so I switched on my CS1x and used it last night, the percussion I'm getting is excellent, but as said I just need to put it together, unlike jigsaws I don;t have a picture to compare to

Cheers
Kris