Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 03.01.2016, 08:42 AM
New here
New here

Default Virus Midi Problem

Hi Everyone.
I have a virus TI2 keyboard, and I'm using Pro Tools 12 on my windows PC. Usually I just use this as a standalone synth plugging in to audio inputs on my interface. I could use it in pro tools via midi I/O but for some reason the latency is ridiculous. Plus after a while it messes up my midi interface. I have to take out then reinsert my midi cables for a quick and temporary solution. (None of my other hardware synths do this)
Recently I tried the virus control software is through a bridging program called 'Metaplugin'. It worked ok and I did some midi recording. When I went back a few days later to finish of what id started, I had no audio out at all, so I couldn't 'rehearse' or monitor what I was playing. But it did play the midi I had previously recorded. Obviously with no audio out to monitor what I was recording, I couldn't finish it.
I even tried creating an 'Aux' track in pro tools with audio outs going from the virus in to the interface. but still no audio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated..