Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 18.02.2009, 10:44 PM
Infektion taking hold...

Default Why wont this work?

Hi there my MOTU audio interface which i also use as my midi interface is unavailable at the moment, so i've connected my TI desktop as follows, USB from laptop to TI desktop, MIDI OUT from controler keyboard to MIDI in on TI desktop, AUDIO 1 output L/R from TI desktop to mixer, then on to monitors, i open up virus contol in my DAW set the output in virus control to analog output 1 L/R, all knobs communicte with virus control and everything seems ok, when i play note on controler keyboard i hear nothing unless of course i disconnect the USB cable, i only wish at present to use the virus control as a means of tweaking the sounds, and sorting sound banks, not any recording as such, i do not require the USB cable to transmit any audio data , only the ability to ajust parameters, surely there must be a way of doing this, i think this would be a fantastic feature for those of us that only use the TI as a midi only module, or are unable to to use VC to it's full extent. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks