Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.08.2013, 02:20 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
I guess you could always ban me again under trumped up reasons / false pretenses if it really bothers you?

I wasn't dripping about anything here, I was asking the guy his secret sauce for success with USB since it seems rare around here. I read more from folks with USB issues than success, so when someone has success I'd like to know what worked for them.

Has the integration improved in the last 3-4 years? If so, where can I see a list of what was fixed? I'm genuinely interested in that. If it hasn't been fixed, and it's still true that more people have issues than success, then someone should drip about it until Access does something about it.

I commented about that fact here, because I think his chances of success with a longer cable are slim. Not sure why you're making more of it than that.
The problems you experienced, during the very brief time (two days) you had a TI four years ago before returning it, could have been down to a huge number of things. Your problem, if not external, may well have been fixed in the last four years since you had it. Looking back, I seem to remember you using a very early beta 64-bit TI OS on an equally early 64-bit Windows OS using a 32-bit Fruity Loops plugin in a 64-bit wrapper.

However you and we will never get to the bottom of your specific problem as unless you get your hands on a TI again, you'll never be in a position to retest and revalidate your standpoint. As such it's become something of an infinite loop hearing it.

Which OS were you using at the time? Change-logs are released with each TI OS software update - a lot will have changed since then, along with people's personal PC/Mac OSs, setups and computer hardware (USB) too.

It is extremely important to discuss findings - positive or negative - no-one is denying otherwise. This is not a sun-shines-out-of-AccessMusic's-arse forum. But seemingly forever bashing the Virus passive-aggressively time and time again based on outdated experiences and taking threads OT with your own modus operandi and peddling the same old shit for years without displaying any willingness to retest anything is monotonal and unconstructive. MB, you're an intelligent guy, you must know.

The Virus does appear to work for a good deal of people. Even at the time when yours didn't.

Nobody mentioned banning you, under trumped up reasons / false pretences or otherwise. An odd and incredibly loaded choice of words, but yours nonetheless.

Furthermore, you've not been banned before, and I have no intention on banning you, so why say that? Only one person has been banned in all the time I've been here (is your name Telson?), all the rest are bots that are largely auto-nuked.