Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > Trouble with your Access Virus?

Trouble with your Access Virus? Here you can get help when you have trouble or just don't know what to do.

Old 28.11.2011, 01:47 PM
Newborn
Newborn

Default VIRUS A memmory problems (not the battery)

hi all.

i was wondering if any of you virus A owners have experienced problems with corrupt single memory locations and corrupt multi locations. i have an A model that was very very early on in the manufacturing run (first 12 in the U.S) and have had these issues for about 5-7 years now. ihave changed the memmory battery several times and can pretty much rulel that out of the equation. i was wondering if anyone else has had these issues or knows of a flaw in memory design/allotment/ etc in early models.. ive owned it since december of 97 and its been in the last -7 years as ive said. it seems to get worse and over time (which would indicate the battery ) but its fresh as of the last 2 years.. so im wondering if the physical ic for the memory has issues.. hopefully someone may know of any info on this. thanks for the time.

shawn rudiman
synthdrome studios-machine age studios