Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 27.07.2005, 07:35 AM
Veteran
Veteran

yawn...

ten
Old 27.07.2005, 11:36 AM
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nord
The problem was when you saved a song with presets, and when you loaded the song, you had to change the presets again.
But this should be fixed now.
My distributor has said the same thing actually! 8O

Apparantly they've gotten around the problem by using one of those old C64 tape drives - patch parameters, plus multi setups must be saved to cassette.

I really trust my distributor, because everything he has said has come true! Of course those of you who have read this track from the start know that already.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 27.07.2005, 12:51 PM

Pure mental illness

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 27.07.2005, 01:44 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Apparantly they've gotten around the problem by using one of those old C64 tape drives - patch parameters, plus multi setups must be saved to cassette.
Press play on tape to load patch

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk
Old 27.07.2005, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Dunkel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Complete with retro "TI Syntax Error: Your OS is kaput"
Old 27.07.2005, 02:38 PM

Its about time we start using old skool technology again. Sure, I used tape casettes to load patches into a Jupiter 8....and yes it took 2 days to load....

Ah they were the days

* Do any of you guys remember playing mid 80's computer games that required one to load up from casettes.....took like 10 mins to load!!

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 27.07.2005, 03:13 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Yea I remember playing games on an old Adam computer off of cassette. It was crazy Had to rewind it too after you played it. lol
Synths can be like women. After the initial few months of intense love-making, things become routine, banal. Once the deepest recesses have been probed, new specimens begin to attract the eye, bursting with promise of unique treasures to uncover. --Doof
__
Alesis Andromeda A6, Roland SH-101, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha FS1R, Yamaha SY85, Alesis Micron, Kurzweil K2000VP, Roland GR700+G707
Old 27.07.2005, 03:20 PM

It wasn't mine though. I had a TRS-80. (still do, and the damn thing still boots off of its original floppies; they must hae been sitting in 130+ deg. weather outside for years and years and years... amazing :P)

http://oldcomputers.net/trs80iii.html

This kid was pretty well off and his parents bought him everything, but I got to play games with him on his computer. It was pretty much a thousand times better than my TRS-80 (not really, but graphics were everything in a kids eyes.)

http://oldcomputers.net/adam.html

I remember how weird this computer was, the printer had to be on to use it because it powered the entire system. lol
Synths can be like women. After the initial few months of intense love-making, things become routine, banal. Once the deepest recesses have been probed, new specimens begin to attract the eye, bursting with promise of unique treasures to uncover. --Doof
__
Alesis Andromeda A6, Roland SH-101, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha FS1R, Yamaha SY85, Alesis Micron, Kurzweil K2000VP, Roland GR700+G707
Old 27.07.2005, 03:26 PM

Quote:
So would this be considered an analog synth now?
__
Old 27.07.2005, 04:53 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Its about time we start using old skool technology again. Sure, I used tape casettes to load patches into a Jupiter 8....and yes it took 2 days to load....
Wouldn?t it be easier just to re-program the patch from scratch

Quote:
* Do any of you guys remember playing mid 80's computer games that required one to load up from casettes.....took like 10 mins to load!!
Then it must have been a very small game. I remember sitting in front of the screen winding and rewinding the tape looking for that special pattern of funny cloured stripes and then waited for half an hour just to find out that the game didn?t work But then came the revolutionary 5 1/4" diskdrive (noisy as hell). Boy that was rocket fast loading times and as a side reward you could buy single sided disk and cut them in the side so that they became double sided for half the price. Oh, the days it was

Hi-tech = Load "wonderboy",8,1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Phillips
Quote:
So would this be considered an analog synth now?
Well at least your patches are stored analog

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk