Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music

General discussion about music An area for general music releated threads.

Old 30.06.2014, 11:31 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

I don't think it's a case of 'Big Brother is watching you' anymore. Most people are telling him exactly what they are doing on things like FB & Twitter everyday. Certainly cut's down on the surveillance camera's Lol Bunch of Mong's!
Old 02.07.2014, 03:25 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Facebook should change its name to PhotosOfOtherPeoplesChildrenBook.com anyway. 'Coz when you reach 25, Facebook turns into a creche. Forget finding and talking to your mates, all you see instead is photos of their fucking two year old in your newsfeed with equally annoying status updates about what said child is doing/eating. Even their profile pics show their kids and not the actual named person.

It's like people feel the need to shout out to the whole world how wonderful their ugly kids are, while hiding behind them, in order to somehow assert their raison d'être in life.

Newsflash: No-one other than you gives a shit about your sweaty little nasty hobbits!

Actually I should change my status to that, ho ho.

Paedo's must be loving it, however.
Old 06.07.2014, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
FB users in psychological experiment...

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28051930

Paranoid am I?
Facebook censors your posts to make money. Interesting vid...

Also ascertains my last post in why we tend to see other people's children & weddings in our newsfeeds, even if we personally don't click 'like' on those posts nor 'follow' that user. Just shows we have to literally continually engage and click 'like' on everything we subscribe to and want to see more of, in order for it not to become censored amongst the dross that our friends 'like' (and force us to see) instead. Which is ridiculous.
Old 31.07.2014, 09:37 PM
Veteran
Aged Veteran

Yeah getting really tired of the wife saying "ooh look there's picture's of (insert name of dopy friend here) baby" Excuse me but you are mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. The following is the amount of fuck's I give about other people's offspring _________
Old 05.08.2014, 03:02 AM

To amp up the revolting factor a little, how about these boob-slurping larvae selfies? http://bit.ly/1s6M4UO

The whole world has gone over-sharing mad. To me I see all these tits with an ugly worm hanging off them and it looks like a poster for vasectomy advocacy. The world's overcrowded enough, we need higher taxes on rugrats.