Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 21.11.2007, 10:37 PM
Forum Saviour
Aged Veteran

Default Time to hang up my MIDI leads

Hi guys n gals,

I'm sure some of you are already aware that I have sold my entire studio.

I decided some months ago that I was spending too much time frustrated at not producing the music I wanted and not enough time enjoying it. I therefore decided to sell up and focus my energies on things I am more productive at and more likely to make a living from...

I've therefore got a few new business plans and ideas coming over the next few years. Somethings I may reveal over the coming months, seeing how it goes...

Anyway my time here has dwindled more and more over the last year to the point where I am not able to give this site the time and devotion it needs to be maintained and remain the bustling hive it was for so many years. So for this reason I have decided to pass the site on and retire as Administrator.

It has been my pleasure to rescue the site, from its near extinction this time last year. Many thanks to everyone that has helped, 3o3, Timo, Juho, and last but not least Alex, not to mention many more helping with testing, the logo etc...

Speaking of Alex, he has offered to maintain and manage the costs of the site going forward and has already been operating as a new administrator on the site for a week now.

So a big thanks to Alex guys! He is going to carry the flame going forward . I'm sure that any support you can offer him both financially or morally would be gratefully received.

Existing site subscriptions will be changed to transfer to Alex's account instead of mine.

If anyone has any queries or concerns then feel free to contact Alex or myself about them. I will continue to check in and help Alex and his team update and maintain the site for the next couple of months.

So many thanks one and all for your support over the last year and big up for Alex, long may he reign!

Cheers, you're all wicked...
Drammy
Old 22.11.2007, 06:53 AM
This forum member lives here

Good luck with everything Drammy, and thanks again for keeping the site alive.

Really appreciate everything!

And Alex, is it too late to start sucking your balls or massaging your man-tits?

G5, Cubase SX, Reason 2.5, Acess Virus RackXL, Yamaha Motif Rack, Yamaha CS-10, Roland D-50, Korg X5D, Korg Electribe ER-1mkII, HALion VST Sampler, MOTU 2408mkIII, Studer 169, Roland JUNO 60
Old 22.11.2007, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasedee View Post
And Alex, is it too late to start sucking your balls or massaging your man-tits?
We took shared parenthood with Alex, so you're welcome to suck my balls and massage my man-tits too.
Old 22.11.2007, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Drammy, thank you VERY much for saving the forum from extinction. You shall remain the FORUM SAVIOR! Whatever it is that you are geting in to, I wish you the best of luck, and know you will succeed.

Juho is correct. The new administration is actually a triumvirate. Timo, Juho, and I have all chipped in one third of the fees necessary to transfer the license of the site and the recurring hosting costs. We will share the admin responsibilities and site maintenance work.

Jase, I'm afraid there is a lot testicle in your diet for the foreseeable future...

Our first effort will be to simply upgrade the site to the latest version of vBulletin. We might add a feature or two in the coming months but the core of this site shall remain as it is. The color scheme is member created, the arcade for paying subscribers kicks ass, and the personalities and diverse knowledge of our members is phenomenal.

If anyone has any ideas (desired features/enhancements) for the site, please start a thread or PM them to Timo, Juho, or me so they can be documented and considered in the future.

LONG LIVE THE UAVF!!!

THANK YOU DRAMMY!!!!
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 22.11.2007, 04:30 PM

many thanks for everything you did Drammy. Best of luck with your future endeavors !!
Old 22.11.2007, 06:42 PM

< stares with jaw dropped..>

Bloody hell. Drammy, thanks so much for all the effort mate.

Don't be a stranger.

As for the new Admin. I'm far from fucking happy about this shower of shite. Everyone knows Alex is an opportunist bastard who will soon be having flash animation advertising on here for his bloody gym. Anyway.

Thanks Drammy.
Old 22.11.2007, 07:27 PM
Pro
Pro

Yeah, thanks drammy, you fucking rock!
Old 27.11.2007, 12:00 AM

Yep, thanks heaps Drammy! Without you this place would not be running. Appreciate it very much indeed!

Oh, and sorry for rubbing my cock all over your X-mas card. I am clean though mate, don't worry.

I am looking forward to sending a X-mas card to you though Alex...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 27.11.2007, 01:14 AM
Administrator

Oh my goodness. I hope the wife doesn't intercept that package...

<shock>
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 27.11.2007, 12:07 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

cheers drammy...Look after yourself.
And whatever you do don't take up fishing
http://www.thegirlnextdoor.de/Virusforum.htm
http://www.myspace.com/thegirlnextdoormusic