Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 16.08.2008, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

I remember when I was around 5-6 years old and my friend has gotten one of those "rave"-lights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImmcP9-umKA). I thought those were bloody cool but I just didn't understand how they worked so using all of my humongous brain I decided to slice one open with an knife.

Said and done - I remember it smelling quite bad but still I hade to investigate it further so I drank some of the fluid from the cool coloured plasticy-pipe-thingy and boy did that make me sick.

I still remember the taste.

Oh oh!

Another one aswell: My mother woke up and heard laughter from the kitchen and as she went in to the kitchen she didn't see me or my brother but she still heard loads of laughter from the kitchencabinetts and she opened one up and in there she found me and my brother eating almonds.. Bitter almonds! She didn't find it quite that funny as me and my brother did.

I still haven't gotten a clue why we had bitter almonds at home? Still.. Memories!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 24.08.2008, 08:04 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

A 'friend' made me a cup of tea a few weeks ago and I got to the last mouthful when I felt a big sloppy lump go in my mouth, I assumed it was the tea bag left in and spat it back into the cup. When I looked at it it was a thick crust of mouldy fungus where the cup hadn't been washed out! Blechh! I didn't swallow it, but I did swallow the rest of the tea , which would have contained quite a bit of old and manky tea from below the fungus crust.

I still gip when I think about it.... Blurgh, there I go again.
Old 24.08.2008, 10:26 PM

a thick crust of moldy fungus??!!!

good lord, just reading that made me sick
Old 24.08.2008, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Lol, that's pure evil.

You could wipe a couple of slices of bread on the floor, and present them as a sandwich with the dirty faces of the bread pointing inwards, with a filling of your choice (the leftovers of the tea mould also comes to mind), to your friend ...

... but the last time that was tried, the guy fell ill for a couple of days. ho ho.