Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Various > Off topic

Off topic An off topic playground. If your post doesn't seem to fit on the other areas, it surely will fit here.

Old 08.04.2008, 05:28 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Charlton Heston

The former humanitarian activist and late NRA lunatic is now dead. He was whipped in every role he did, except in Soylent Green. Hoho. But the reason for the thread is this: Charlton Heston put his vest on.

That song makes me sick in a weird way. It's really disturbing, but still catchy. Cool chicken dance though.
Old 09.04.2008, 01:52 AM

I can't really put my finger on it, but every time Planet of the Apes comes on, I will watch it. The whole thing. And still enjoy it every time
Old 09.04.2008, 02:07 AM
Administrator

When I was in 7th grade my (advanced) history class watched Ben-Hur over a two-day stretch. When the chariot scene happened and the one guy got trampled by another chariot, I cackled and said "That was awesome!" and my teacher (Mrs. Bechtold, BITCH!) screamed "I think that's APPALLING!!!" Well then don't show that gory shit to a bunch of 7th graders you moody bitch. Jee Whiz, go get laid.

I heard MGM was on the verge of bankruptcy as they were finishing Ben-Hur; they literally put everything on the line to release that film and prayed for the best, what a move!!! Charlton Heston is no doubt an icon. He had a great life; may he rest in peace.

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 09.04.2008, 03:46 AM

man, it is funny the things we remember. Reading your story reminded me of when a teacher took my small toy battleships away when I was in second grade. She never gave them back. Bitch.
Old 09.04.2008, 04:13 AM
Administrator

We watched Ben-Hur in third grade. Hoho. And the only thing that seemed to iteret us was the chariot scene.
Old 09.04.2008, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
man, it is funny the things we remember. Reading your story reminded me of when a teacher took my small toy battleships away when I was in second grade. She never gave them back. Bitch.
What a bitch your teacher was, Doc. She probably lubed them up after school was out and cornholed herself with them, whore.

Juho! We are brothers in appreciation of gore! Hah! I saw "The Exorcist" in first grade because my Aunt Trudel took me to the movies alot then. Later that year she took me to see "The Howling." Finally that summer I saw "The Shining." Damn she's a good woman.

I didn't see Planet of the Apes until third grade or so. The Mark Wahlberg version doesn't compare to Chuck Heston's. I was waiting for Mark to bust out and dance with the apes while Good Vibrations pumped in the background.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile
Old 09.04.2008, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

I bloody hate Planet of the apes and Ben-Hur. I can't stand 'em aswell as Charlie (hoho).

As my oldest brother tried to scary me as a youngster and my parents had their own cateringbuisness he used to borrow; Terror on Elm Street, Alien(s), The Predator, The Shining and similar movies to me at a very young age and I was really enterntained but then again I am the one suffering from anxientyproblems nowadays! Hoho.

Anyways, like I said i didn't like Charlie but as I am a humanlover (haha), I'd say Rest in pieces.

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/
Old 09.04.2008, 08:37 PM
Administrator

I too saw many even extreme splatter movies as a kid. My sister's boyfriend had an extensive collection of uncut horror movies.

I saw Hellraiser on seventh grade. It was scary back then. Classic movie! Although I like Hellraiser II more.

Edit: I didn't like Ben-Hur, except the chariot part and the part where the slave ship sank and some of the slaves cut their legs to free from the chains.

But The Planet of the Apes... Now that's classic! "Stuart?"
Old 09.04.2008, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Speaking of Hellraiser: "The doctor... is in!".
Not to forget The Cenobite fight. One of the best moments in horror movie history!
Old 10.04.2008, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Hellraiser RULEZ!!!

Thanks for those links Juho!

ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile