Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Old 14.06.2007, 08:18 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishopkris40
My life is about to change with the birth of my first kid and I am loosing the newly accured spare room/studio to a nursery.
Sounds like a problem i know all about. I had to move my studio to the bedroom so that Thor could have his own room but i managed to get a place for all my gear by building a special desk and a wall mount rack. Only downer (an it´s a big one) is that the only time i can use my gear is when Thor i sleeping and my wife is not and that´s only about 2 hours a day (and only if my wife doesn´t need to use the other computer which shares monitor and mouse/keyboard with my studio). But next month we are moving to a bigger apartment in 2 levels and i get my own place again. Even better than before the bedroom and better again: It´s on the 2. floor and the kids room and bedroom are on the 1. floor so i don´t have to worry to much about being noisy

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk

Last edited by Onkel Dunkel : 14.06.2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 22.06.2007, 12:23 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Send a message via MSN to bishopkris40

I have plans for where things should go but if I'm honest I have gear I don't use so I may just store that until the day when I really need it and build myself a small desk, But I built a modular (small) and don't want to store that, I actually learn how to do most of my programming on it because I know every litlle part of it. I have a couple of more weeks of having fun then I have to start.

The worst is the new job, I used to work shifts and have 4 days off but now I only get 2 (but I'm home every night) only problem is I'm learning that much I shattered and the last thing I want is to be near a computer, so now my TI is simply played live with PC off, but still love it.

Sure every synth lover has to go through this sacrafice at least once so me and my gear will survive