Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > Buy and sell

Buy and sell On this area you can post sell/buy ads or discuss pricing issues.

Old 21.02.2004, 04:08 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to ATLienXL

i'm having prob w/ the sounddriver...it dosent recognize the indigo....i only have one midi cable.....going out from quattro into the virus...i wonder if thats the prob.
Old 21.02.2004, 04:09 AM
New here
New here

i'm having prob w/ the sounddriver...it dosent recognize the indigo....i only have one midi cable.....going out from quattro into the virus...i wonder if thats the prob.
Old 21.02.2004, 05:57 AM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

Soundiver needs direct MIDI i/o with your equipment.
________
Ferrari wiki

Last edited by saba : 26.04.2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 21.02.2004, 06:04 AM
New here
New here

Yeah...i read that in the manual shortly after i posted...& i got the latest OS6.5 uploaded through Acid 4.0 ....question for u guys...i have banks A-H now...if i want to load some new sounds from access' site..where do i store them? Do i have to get rid of some of the factory sounds to make room on the virus?
Old 22.03.2004, 07:11 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via MSN to TracksInMexico

Man, Sorry but I just happened to buy the last Virus KC in the country. It came from a Chicago Guitar Center, and they had it shipped to the one in New Orleans for me. It actually was a demo floor model they?ve had there for a couple of months. I?m from Mexico and have been trying to get one out here for like the past few months. Same story with the backorders, they told me it could take 5 months! Luckily i made friends with a dude at GC, Thanx Brad! I took a mean trip to New Orleans all the way from Mexico City. 50 hours there and back, BUT i finally got my Virus KC. Damn the only bad news is that it came with no software bundle OR manual!! I have to order it from Access, or if anyone knows where to acquire these let me know!!!
Old 08.04.2004, 03:04 PM
This forum member lives here

Regarding a 'Virus D' model who knows.....

I think its enevitable and although Ive got the KC im already starting to save my money up for one. I think the next Virus to hit the market willl be exceptionally good because: It will probably have true FM and maybe even Wavetable synthesis, more filter emulations, better oscilator algorithms, more poly, delay AND reverb, a few more knobs.

Well I hope it does anyway.......

Oh and one last thing. Personally I'd like to see the next Virus made totally in white, with jet black knobs/buttons, purple LEDS and dark RED VIRUS lettering etc etc. Cool!

PS- I dont think it should be called Virus D......something like 'Anti-Virus' would be funny heheheeh

DS
Old 08.04.2004, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Regarding a 'Virus D' model who knows...
I think its enevitable and although Ive got the KC im already starting to save my money up for one. ... [snip]....
Me too, just got an Indigo (v1) to tide me over. I never realised how familiar the sounds were (to hearing them in the clubs and on dance-records)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
I think the next Virus to hit the market willl be exceptionally good because: It will probably have true FM and maybe even Wavetable synthesis, more filter emulations, better oscilator algorithms, more poly, delay AND reverb, a few more knobs.

Well I hope it does anyway.......

Oh and one last thing. Personally I'd like to see the next Virus made totally in white, with jet black knobs/buttons, purple LEDS and dark RED VIRUS lettering etc etc. Cool!
Yep, all of that, and a graphic touchscreen!... Or a bigger LCD at least! I also can't seem to get the hang of using the pitch-bend wheel with it being on the vertical, Y-plane, either, so am currently using my Trinity as the master controller with it having a massively better key-bed/response, too, and aftertouch.
Still not sure I could get rid of it though, when the time comes!
Old 08.04.2004, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Now when Waldorf went bankrupt theres no-one making wavetable synths anymore so Virus Wave would be a very good idea.
Old 08.04.2004, 09:04 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

i saw an analog monophonic wavetable synth forgot its name
i think you will see the waldorf products in manufacturing again very soon
a year tops
Old 08.04.2004, 10:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
i saw an analog monophonic wavetable synth forgot its name
i think you will see the waldorf products in manufacturing again very soon
a year tops
Yep. But they'll have to rethink long and hard about their marketing strategy - ?1350 for a bunch of lowpass filters, for example, isn't really conducive to good business, I wouldn't've thought?
But 2nd hand prices of their synths (Pulse+, Q+, etc.) didn't falter one jot when they went insolvent, far from it, which was a good sign that they're quality, desirable units.