Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 14.02.2006, 02:34 PM

Default Any classic desktop user's think this is bullshit????

I was just on Access's website and there is a ton of shit from NAMM and every where else about the Virus TI , but nothing about the Classic desktop (which is also a pretty new product from Access)......I don't know about you , but, I paid a grand for my Virus (Which for a regular working guy like me is a lot of fuckin' money) Sorry I did not throw you another $1,600 but FUCK YOU Access! I am not saying anything against TI user's........it's just this corparate bullshit that pisses me off.........same reason I will never buy a Harley Davidson. SEEYA!!!!!!!!
Old 14.02.2006, 03:18 PM
This forum member lives here

Send a message via ICQ to Tomer=Trance Send a message via MSN to Tomer=Trance

sorry to say but you bought a reissued virus b basicly...
i had the same thing 2 years ago when i bought my virus rack,they havent upgraded it since.
Old 14.02.2006, 05:16 PM
Pro
Pro

I'm not sure what the problem is. The Classic is a re-packaged Virus B and the OS for it is currently stable and bug free. They aren't going to be adding any new features to it, ever. You've still got a very good synth but had to pay considerably less for it than a TI.
Old 14.02.2006, 05:24 PM

I know it is a reissued B.....but shit they could have supported it a little better......shit even the demo they use for it "endorphines" .......they could have at least came up with a new demo......I mean it is a Virus, and does have a kick ass sound to it (and "Endorphines" sucks, IMO). It just pisses me off (THE GREED).......Yes the TI is cool........Yes the TI is deeper than the Classic. But for a grand a piece (and I know that I am not the only one that has bought one).........SHAME ON YOU ACCESS!!!!!
Old 14.02.2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge
I'm not sure what the problem is.
Yeah , well let's be honest, how much do you think for part's and assembly it cost's to reissue a B....$200 - $300 I would bet...... So no offense but your "I'm not sure what the problem is" attitude just show's that maybe you should read my posting a little slower and try a little harder to comprehend it.
Old 14.02.2006, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge
They aren't going to be adding any new features to it, ever.
Ok......so that means they can basically do a crappy job marketing/Supporting it????? I keep hearing that Access is such a great company......and one of the only one's that truely stands behind thier products.........All I am saying is NOT TRUE.......they just want you to buy thier newest/ most expensive product !!!!!
Old 14.02.2006, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Buy a synth for what it is at any one time.

The Classic is sold as a finished product, namely the VirusB engine. If you wanted any more at the time you should have gone with a VirusC.

Or is that too obvious?
Old 14.02.2006, 07:36 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
SHAME ON YOU ACCESS!!!!!
Not to blow sugar up the arse of Access or anything but I think their customer care is better than most - have you ever asked for support from Roland?
Old 14.02.2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
Buy a synth for what it is at any one time.

The Classic is sold as a finished product, namely the VirusB engine. If you wanted any more at the time you should have gone with a VirusC.

Or is that too obvious?
What the hell does this have to do with anything I have written? No shit the Classic is a finished product......so once the TI is completly upgraded (and all the bugs are worked out of the O.S.) then should Access stop marketing / supporting it (Espeacially if they are still selling it). Or should they put all of thier focus on what ever new product they are selling for the highest price! I know it seems like I am completly dogging out Access and you for that fact ( I am sorry that is not my goal.......I am trying to make the point of that if you are selling a product for $1,000 you should......put a little more support behind it.....not just put all your energy into the product that is selling for the most money)! I really love my Virus Classic desktop and am thankfull to Access for selling it ........ Well hopefully you get my point......SEEYA!!!!
Old 14.02.2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenGirlLust
SHAME ON YOU ACCESS!!!!!
Not to blow sugar up the arse of Access or anything but I think their customer care is better than most - have you ever asked for support from Roland?
Yeah but 2 wrong's don't make a right. And I was not talking about customer support.