Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 01.12.2004, 05:24 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to synthfreak
Default arpeggios in multi please help!!

(unsolved) here its is..lets say im in multi mode..on the lower part of the keyboard i have one arpeggio going...and on the upper half i have another one going, but in a different pattern....when i play the two together its almost immpossible to get the timing to be perfect, unless your a human metranome. is it possible to get the two to be synced together? so that when im playing the lower and then come in with the upper arpeggio they'll be right in sync? please help..
Old 01.12.2004, 06:11 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Default Re: arpeggios in multi please help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthfreak
(unsolved) here its is..lets say im in multi mode..on the lower part of the keyboard i have one arpeggio going...and on the upper half i have another one going, but in a different pattern....when i play the two together its almost immpossible to get the timing to be perfect, unless your a human metranome. is it possible to get the two to be synced together? so that when im playing the lower and then come in with the upper arpeggio they'll be right in sync? please help..
Hi SF,

I'm still only new to this game but will try to help out. Do you mean playing them manually or through a seq?

Can you sync through the host you are using? i.e set up cubase, logic, etc to sync to the virus?

Sorry if I am way off but tried
Old 01.12.2004, 06:54 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

If using a sequenser i don?t see the point in using keyzones. Just use another channel.
I tried going through the manual but i can?t seem to find any arp-sync-function. You could use a sequenser for the arps. Or play 2 arps sametime by layering them but that will of course restrict you too but create some new patterns
You could suggest an sync-to-arp-partern-quantize function to Access for a future OS update
Old 01.12.2004, 11:12 PM
New here
New here

Send a message via AIM to synthfreak

thanks for the suggesstions and help...if i was just recording into my computer i wouldnt have a problem...but im doing my arpeggios live with my band..i was trying to stay away from using a seq. but i guess i have no other choice....thanks for the help...
Old 01.12.2004, 11:38 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

No problem
Old 02.12.2004, 05:38 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

no problem m8
Old 16.04.2005, 12:50 PM
Amateur
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Dunkel
If using a sequenser i don?t see the point in using keyzones. Just use another channel.
I tried going through the manual but i can?t seem to find any arp-sync-function. You could use a sequenser for the arps. Or play 2 arps sametime by layering them but that will of course restrict you too but create some new patterns
You could suggest an sync-to-arp-partern-quantize function to Access for a future OS update
I am curious if the TI would adress this... Ben?

Im also using arpeggio multies live.. the work around so far is running a laptop, and syncing to a sequencer.