Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 06.05.2005, 12:10 PM
Amateur
Amateur

Send a message via AIM to Nigel Harkness Send a message via MSN to Nigel Harkness Send a message via Yahoo to Nigel Harkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdata-kc
Its basically a sneaky marketing ploy by access to assure huge sales and interest not just when its released but upto a YEAR before its released!
I think that they never intended to release the TI late last year, but they did tell the world and even put a 2 page spread in S.O.S to get our mouths watering.. Show you a few pictures and you guys think WOW it must be close, time to sell the virus c and wait to purchase a TI!! I can think of at least 3 people I know who have put buying other synths on hold because they are waiting to see what the TI can do, and this is what Access intended all along... Release details extremely early, make fake release dates and get everyone to hold onto there dollars or even hand over money in PREORDERS while they work on the final TI !! The manual is another perfect example of this marketing ploy ... very very sneaky
Double post much? One thread is enough with this, I understand your frustrated with the situation but so are we.
Old 06.05.2005, 11:12 PM
This forum member lives here

This thread could be good for your psyc uni studies DS.

In a David Attenborough voice...

"In times of sheer frustration against a third party, humans will often turn their anger towards other people not related to the problem at all. After the third party has resolved the issue, generally the people fighting will beome the closest of friends - sometimes even a sexual relationship will occur. Humans are indeed, mysterious creatures."

Now to my distributor's latest update (in point format to save time)!

1. The OS is now ready for secondary beta testing to be caried out by pre-order customers.
2. Bateries will now be included.
3. Voice manual for the blind is being considered before final release.
4. New MP3 demo is being created to shut people up.
5. The truck idea is being scratched to make way for bicycle delivery.

You heard it here first guys!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/hollowcell.htm
HCs and JCs colab project at
http://www.myspace.com/rhythmusimblut
Old 07.05.2005, 09:11 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

HEY! So why are you guys not whining about him posting what his distributor said???? HUH? LOL. Oh and I'm not a retard man, I admitted to nothing. Calling people retards is just immature to start with so grow up a little, aye? That's like picking on someone for having a spelling mistake in their post. Don't like it don't read it. I don't like people jumping on me over a post that shouldn't have bothered anyone. You know Access will announce it, so good, if you know that then why does it bother you that I post eta's? There's no reasond doing that should piss you off. This is what I get for trying to be helpful and participate, I get jumped on. It was harmless and you've turned it into a war, was it worth it?
Old 07.05.2005, 11:09 AM
Veteran
Veteran

A war? gee whiz kid, you are misguided if you think that. If you knew the first thing about net communications you would know a smily in a post full of sarcasim normally denotes a joke, but seeing as you are of limited brain power (which you already admitted to) I can see how you would not understand this.....

You also didnt notice HC was joking about a distributor, if you read what he said you might of understood that also....but from what Ive heard from you so far, I doubt that also Get to know the board before becoming mr big Iam.

The truth of it is your just another gimp who showed up because of the announcement of the TI and decided to throw his oar in with a release date from a distributor, all which have fallen through, without reading any of the board beforehand. The people who frequent here have been subject to several people the same who have joined and said with thier first post something like 'WOW JUST FOUND THIS FORUM WHEN LOOKING FOR VIRUS TI INFORMATINO, MAD LEET, MY DISTRICBTOR SAID IT WILL BE HERE IN 3 DAYS AND HE KNOWS EVERYTING W00T!!' for reasons best known to themselves, but they are being less than helpful and just damn right annoying now if you ask me and im sure many others.

So if anyone is being immature it is you my friend who will now continue to post un-confirmed etas from distriubtors that no one cares about (apart from madstation ) just to be the annoying little child that wont leave it alone.

ten
Old 07.05.2005, 11:24 AM

Ok this thread reads 'Expected TI Shipping Date'

Since its a very long thread....I can forgive people for not reading it in its entirity....and then posting what they believe to be the 'latest bit of news...'

Yes, its irratating hearing the same shit (erroneous information) but....with a thread title like this....its to be expected.

Ten's opinion is a good reflection of how most of us feel when someone posts 'new shipping dates'.....but Fumer (and others)...please dont be offended if our reaction to what you say seems abit damming....or even a bit rude. Its nothing personal....its just weve heard the same shit 100 times already. Your welcome here man....

OK!

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 07.05.2005, 11:42 AM
New here
New here

I have it on good authority the TI will be shipping in the next few days. So, its not long now guys!

WIHH
________
Roll Blunts

Last edited by WindInHisHair : 11.02.2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07.05.2005, 12:11 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindInHisHair
I have it on good authority the TI will be shipping in the next few days. So, its not long now guys!

WIHH
Yes of course...
Even Access still don?t now yet.
I called them yesterday!

Regards

MarcTale
Old 07.05.2005, 05:17 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

Hahaha...

CLASSIC
Old 07.05.2005, 06:21 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

i checked with my other phsycic again, and she also wouldnt budge on the 20th June shipment date. the guy phsycic i visit also said 20th june.
hey hey.

she also said that blair would win in england-cluey chick hey.

if you guys wnat to know anything about the future, i can transfer the question to her.
she also said that this forum topic would pass 27000 views just before the shipment date.
she is also very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08.05.2005, 09:31 AM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Fumer Send a message via Yahoo to Fumer

I don't have limited brain power man and that's pretty crappy for you to shot at me like that without even knowing me. I just don't enjoy being jumped on for anything. I can't help it. It sprouted from really bad experiences when I was kid and being jumped on for sharing my opion. I just don't like being jumped on and I'm sorry if I took something the wrong way, but if you knew me you'd understand a little more as to why I'm being such a dick about some of this.

And no I didn't come onto this forum when the TI was introduced. That is indeed when I signed up, yes, but I've been reading this forum for years and I was in line waiting back when the KB was about to be relaeased and I own an Indigo 2 redback right now. I'm not new to the virus and I've been using Viruses for tyears in my bands playing live shows and on recordings. I've been to this site and read it several times and yes I have read all the more current posts, so once again you supposed. I suggest we just drop this, ok? The point is I did something I felt was harmless and I have a real problem dating back to childhood of people jumping on me for trying to be helpful and ganging up on me, that's just how I am for some reason. So....sorry.....I'm sure one of these other eta people that don't have this problem, so be my guest Besides this is the last 2 weeks of the semester (exam week), so once I get past this and the 4 papers and 4 exams I have this next week, I'll probably not be so damn touchy.