Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > Discussion concerning Access products > General discussion about Access Virus

General discussion about Access Virus Discussion about Virus A, B, C and TI.

Old 09.09.2005, 12:36 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Default Re: Yes Ben knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyb
"Looking about 45 days from now"

That was 27th Jan 2005
And the "final beta testing phase" lie.
Old 09.09.2005, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Yes Ben knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
And the "final beta testing phase" lie.
Yeah, they said that in what, May of this year? I don't understand that at all. That beta statement was in regards to the reworked TI line. So what are they doing now, redoing the reworked line?
Old 09.09.2005, 01:46 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

I think they got a major issue, like with a hardware factory or something, or incompatible with older viruses, thats what I expect at least.

There might be a reason why they won't tell us, hmm, lets brainstorm about that one!

-VR
Old 09.09.2005, 02:15 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

8O How can it be? I have been away for several months and still no TI. Believe me, Access will be out of business before this thing is released? It?s too bad because I really like the idea of the TI. Too bad it?s not gonna happen.

I was holding off from buying the new V-synth XT as I think the TI may be closer to what I?m looking for. But this silent clueless waiting is ridiculous. They are nine months off schedule and haven?t communicated anything to their customers.

I know what TI really stands for. Total Idiot? That?s what Access believes we are.
Should anyone from Access wish to respond to this post? DON?T BOTHER, UNLESS YOU HAVE A FIRM SHIPPING DATE INCLUDED WITH YOUR RESPONSE.
Old 09.09.2005, 02:51 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Hehe very mucho newbie :P (is your rank )

nah, totally agree with you, I'm just glad i didn't sell me Virus C to buy it. Plus my new novation ks-rack is keeping me off da streets

-VR
Old 11.09.2005, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Believe me, Access will be out of business before this thing is released?
Youve been away for a while Derek so perhaps you havent heard the news that Access have just signed a contract with Digidesign to ship the TDM version of the indigo plugin with every protools rig sold.

Any more speculation that Access is going to broke and that they 'have' to release soon is merely preorder customers getting hot under the collar.

Just the revenue from indigo TDM and poco sales will keep them afloat for as long as they wish to stay in development phase for the TI.

I think Access would be quite smug reading all these posts about them going broke while they toast the success of their new contract with digidesign...

cheers

blay
Old 11.09.2005, 11:07 AM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by blay
I think Access would be quite smug reading all these posts about them going broke while they toast the success of their new contract with digidesign...

Yeah, and sod all the TI preorder customers

Great business. What next, TI only with Protools...

P.s Not at you Blay but Access. Sick of waiting I guess...
Old 11.09.2005, 07:25 PM

lol seriously guys.... just get a synth to tide you over till the ti comes out, best decision i ever made, when the time is right and its thoroughly tested and reviewed, i'll prolly get a sexy polar
Old 11.09.2005, 07:27 PM
Almost Amateur
Almost Amateur

Ya, I'm still very much enjoying me virus c
Old 12.09.2005, 05:27 AM
New here
New here

Send a message via MSN to MacQ

It's like the 4 stages of shock ... in a continuous loop! Shock, denial, anger, acceptance, shock, denial, anger, acceptance, shock, etc.

Still, I'm just laughing at the joke of it all. I wonder if anyone got fired at Access because of this huge debacle. This is seriously unacceptable ... and wouldn't have happened if they had a ship-ready product before they announced it was pending. Oh well, lesson learned for them, I guess. I love vapourware! :P

~MacQ