Access Virus & Virus TI community since 2002 Virus TI Infekted

Go Back   The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 > General discussion > General discussion about music production

General discussion about music production Discussion concerning music production, composing, studio work, sequencing, software, etc.

Old 09.06.2011, 10:58 AM
This forum member lives here

Default Best Software Effects Plugins...

Some of you may have heard of the D16 range of effects plugins....most people rate them as being the best sounding.

They have a 'group buy' promotion on at the moment, whereby you buy one effect and you have the chance to 'win' the other 5 for free.

Right now, if you buy one you'll get 4 for free........available for immediate download.

Its an amazing deal...DON'T MISS OUT http://www.d16.pl/groupbuy

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 09.06.2011, 11:21 AM
Pro
Pro

Definitely agree mate, im buying them. I use Decimort all the time and its really great.

feedingear (experimental, video and film game scoring, dance, artist interviews) www.soundcloud.com/feedingear

Soundfield Studio (recording, mixing, mastering)
http://www.soundfieldstudio.com/

Old 10.06.2011, 08:44 PM

Thanks for this, 5 plug-ins of this quality for $55 is an amazing buy.

For years I've been using ArtsAcoustic Reverb, simply because I hadn't found anything better. Toraverb sounds so good it feels like cheating!

CPU usage on Toraverb seems a little higher than AAR all things being equal (hard to get equivalent comparison), which is one of the first things I look at on a reverb plugin as it tends to be the primary CPU hog in my workflow, but it sounds so good that I can probably make concessions elsewhere and still come out with desired results.

The other plug-ins are standout as well! I picked up all except Redopter, and have a feeling I will use all of them. I've been on the lookout for a suite of plugins with a consistent UI between FX for some time now. I own the Uhbik suite of tools but don't find they work themselves into my music much. These will for sure!
Old 11.06.2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
Thanks for this, 5 plug-ins of this quality for $55 is an amazing buy.

For years I've been using ArtsAcoustic Reverb, simply because I hadn't found anything better. Toraverb sounds so good it feels like cheating!

CPU usage on Toraverb seems a little higher than AAR all things being equal (hard to get equivalent comparison), which is one of the first things I look at on a reverb plugin as it tends to be the primary CPU hog in my workflow, but it sounds so good that I can probably make concessions elsewhere and still come out with desired results.

The other plug-ins are standout as well! I picked up all except Redopter, and have a feeling I will use all of them. I've been on the lookout for a suite of plugins with a consistent UI between FX for some time now. I own the Uhbik suite of tools but don't find they work themselves into my music much. These will for sure!
My sentiments exactly - I just bought Syntorus (chorus) and have now got the other 5 for FREE. Amazing deal. Like you, I wanted a professional effects suite which were of high quality with a consistant UI - now ive got it and couldnt be happier. I augment these with the Waves IR1 (Convolution Reverb), C4 and L3 Ultramaximiser. Im pretty much sorted for effects now...

I hope some other forum members have got in on the deal. It runs till the 15th June

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....
Old 13.06.2011, 01:21 AM

Went back and downloaded Redoptor... I would have sworn it didn't give me the option for the 5th group buy freebie the first time, but I'm glad I went back to check.

Last edited by MBTC : 13.06.2011 at 03:09 AM.